Seattle Legal Delivery…

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Imnothigh666, Jan 27, 2014.

1. That looks a lot better than what I was expecting from your description. Looks like some decent sativa. Next time walk around downtown for awhile and you'll have no problem finding at least something better and probably cheaper.

Whoah whoah man, I think you'r overthinking the script. Don't worry about having too little supporting documentation for your ailment. Many places in Seattle will give discounts for patients with a documented medical history, but those who don't just have to pay full price. And trust me, very few people fail to qualify.This can range from $50-$300 for your authorization. Don't fret on the cost for a note either. Average quarter price at a Seattle collective is between $50 and $90. And each place offers a wide selection of meds and other forms of medicating. I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure If I can recommend any, but check them out on Leafly and Weedmaps. Oh and don't forget to shop your authorization also. I paid $200 from a popular prescriber, only to find out the average is $75 for no documentation. 

Once your a patient you'll have to learn how to navigate the medical collective industry. Everyone is going to tell you that their medicine is amazing. Only buy from those who test their medicine. If it's not displayed, ask if the current batch has been tested. I've worked at quite a few collectives in the area an sadly, many don't test. I've found everything from spidermites to mold. In some cases I've ever seen collective owners and managers (separate occasions) sell tainted medicine. Those that test can test for microbials and pesticides. And really, who doesn't want to know how well their buds have turned out by getting a legitimate test done for levels of THC, CBD, CBG, etc. 

3. ?

I currently get ounces for 150 with no script

4. Yes yes, somebody can always get it cheaper. But as a patient, I can legally grow up to 15 plants and produce it for $1-$2 a gram. 

5. Im not a patient and I can grow it for that cheap too lol

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Here is a complete guide for Seattle marijuana Delivery. This may help you to compare the services in the future...

www.highaboveseattle.com/seattle-marijuana-delivery/

7. I like how no one pointed out that getting a recommendation from a doctor without medical history supporting your "doctors decision to RECOMMEND cannabis" like x-rays or some kind of medical history that documents your ailment, otherwise your illegal and will pay for it sooner or later especially if your growing with no medical history, as growers face a bigger problem then the recreational green card holders (Abusers of the system). People need to read more and open their mouth less when unsure of what they're about to spout off about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Hopefully after this hump of legalization and people just trying to make money people start producing and selling high quality cannabis. With cannabis being in the early stages of the legalization process people are just trying to make their money and get out. Hopefully in the future competition grows, which in turn will increase cannabis quality.