Seasons?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Natural Mystic, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Well, you know how plants in the fall they loose their leafs, in the winter they are "dead" (on the outside anyways) and then spring rolls around and they're kinda "re-born" so to say, and in summer they bloom. Well that got me thinking. What if we follow those same patterns?

'Cause when spring rolls around, you just start feeling better, for no reason! Its just like "Yay! Its spring!" and you feel all good because it won't be cold anymore. :smoke:
    And then once summer comes around you're just happy :)
    But then fall comes, and you have to go back to school lol, you feel like all your summer freedom is gone, just like you're leaves are falling! And then once winter comes along you kinda fell depressed, except for christmas and hockey which cheers you up :D

Just a stoned thought :smoke:

2. we do follow those basic patterns...wether we think we do or not....we are from nature and we will obey her rythms....thats why i feel like jacking my job every winter.....

3. Well, I don't know about all of that, but I do believe I read somewhere that spring is the mating season of the human species, and that's pretty cool.

Here's to stoned spring sex (or stoned spring masturbation for the lonely ones out there.) :smoke:

4. good thoery i agree somewhat

5. yeah me too. maybe it's got something to do with the clothes..