Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'Seasoned Tokers'

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Resin Dog, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,
    Just throwing this our there yeah. What annoys me is this up in arms situation about seasoned tokers. Okay i understand that for organisational purposes catagories have been made. I dig that.
    But people seem to jump down peoples throats about 'seasoned tokers' saying what should be where and that certain posts should be in the apprentice tokers section. Maybe seasoned tokers have what seem to be silly questions or posts because they Gristle a little different to you. I mean if people feel they have the experience then they post here. Perhapps for all the ney sayers there should be like a test or somthing ... although thats taking it a bit far. This site is about community and education, its not an elitist situation. Or maybe it is and i am just not seeing it right.
    Thats my peice.
    I am going to smoke some more cones and watch my fishtank.
    Cheers

2. There are already multiple threads about this...we don't need yet another. There's even a sticky thread here about who should post here.

As for 'silly questions' as you put it, NO questions are supposed to be posted here. That's what Apprentice Tokers is for, general cannabis questions. For more specific questions there's an entire set of grow forums ranging from beginners to how to harvest and process and everything in between.

If people would just bother taking the thirty seconds or so it takes to read existing threads on the subject and the forum descriptions it wouldn't be a problem.

3. haha ey sorry man didnt realise this was a sensative subject. Just a post from a baked guy. haha didnt mean to make waves man, boy is there egg on my face. well hypocrisy thy name is resin dog. maybe next time ill just spark instead no?
    keep it reall ha

4. Oh no worries, I was just pointing out that there have already been a lot of threads about this. No angst implied my friend :)

5. A seasoned toker takes years for people who just smoke. But if someone has dealed before than they become a seasoned toker pretty fast.

6. And yeah, we've been down this road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.