Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seasoned tokers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Atm Machine, Feb 24, 2005.

1. look i know someone who needs advice shouldnt be in the seasoned tokers but i figured i would get much better help... anyways.. i have been smoking for about a year.. but i never really a good joint.. i know i could just practice, but does anyone have any advice on what rolling paper i should use.. or maybe how much i should roll it into... any advice on rolling j's would be helpful?

2. Next time, use a search, there are millions of topics on this.

I always recommend this link for people looking to roll:

http://www.concept420.com/how_to_roll_a_joint_spliff.htm

Have fun (also, practice with weed)

I myself used Tribal wraps for my blunts and i use Rasta Hemp paps for my joints. Most any paps will work for your joints. Avoid the flavoured paps as they SEEM to be not as strong.

Good luck!

3. hey rasta_man, thats the method i use. Its like getting a ciggeret joint. its really nice. exept i make it then pack the weed down with a toothpic. but w/e works. just thought id share.

4. i've seen papers with wire in them which i'm assuming is to make them easier to roll. Just go to your smoke shop and maybe ask for those. I'm sure if you've been smoking for a year now you probably know a friend or aquantence (sorry bout spelling jeez) that knows how to roll a tight joint ask them to teach you. You can buy a pouch of rolling tobacco it's real cheap and a bunch of papers and practice with those. I guess experience is the only way to learn I don't know. I'm no expert on rolling but maybe this helps.

5. I think the part most people struggle with the most is tucking, Shaping should be fairly easy as long as you remember to use your WHOLE HAND and not just the tips of your fingers. But Long nails help for the tucking step,
    -personally i like zig zags

6. go to your local headshop and pick up a "cigarette roller" it costs less than 10 bills and rolls up a perceft joint every time, effortless

and when i roll i use strawberry papers that are pink, they are ill

7. best way is to just seriously..PRACTICE,.. practivce will solve all of those questins u just asked
    no joke

8. i only smoke joints when i have too, if I was you I would forget joint and get a nice glass pipe...

9. Sometimes joints are the only thing you can do because they are less conspicious. When walking in the park, I'l love to whip out my bubbler, but only a joint aor blunt will do. Also, I can't roll fancy joints, but I'm trying and getting better :hello:

10. You do know that in the majority of the urban-gangsta-talk dictionarys, that a 'BILL' means $100. So to most people you just told him a joint machine is gonna set him back $10000.

Also, those machines suck. they promote bad rolling/no rolling skill. Learn to roll, don't be a panzy.

11. My Fave blunt is a Grape or Peach White Owl out of the plastic tubes. Lick a line all the way down the blunt, slice it with a razor, and then split it open and dump the tobacco. Lick the inside of it, so it doesnt dry and crack. Dump your weed in, roll it up. Mine almost look like they haven't been touched out of the tube.
    After you roll it, put it in the microwave for 20 seconds, turn 180 degrees, and 20 more...

OMG ---TOKIN!