Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned Tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Haikuman, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do not feel that having a seasoned tokers and apprentice tokers is a good way of organizing. I think it is inefficient because a large amount of time people ask a question here that may be considered "noob" or whatever to get the opinions of "seasoned tokers" which is why I never go to this part of the site anymore. It just doesn't work for separation of topics, IMO. I don't necessarily know how to fix this or that I am articulating my thoughts on the subject as well as I could. But I think it's time for a change that makes sense that will actually categorize threads. Maybe all this is dumb because mods can move threads in here to apprentice tokers - but I do not think that solves it either. What do you think? Do the apprentice/seasoned tokers categories work??

Sorry for the rambling!

2. I kind of agree, though I think this belongs in a different section :p

Which in itself furthers your point. I think apprentice tokers is like it's own hangout or something. It kind of feels like a general thread where anything can be asked. kinda like....the "general" section. Hahahaha

3. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']I kind of agree, though I think this belongs in a different section :p

Which in itself furthers your point. I think apprentice tokers is like it's own hangout or something. It kind of feels like a general thread where anything can be asked. kinda like....the "general" section. Hahahaha[/quote]

Exactly, I just think it could be streamlined. I meant to say that I didn't think I was posting it in the correct place.

But who does post the correct stuff in seasoned tokers. Like the guy who "smokes 1-2 oz a week" and wants to hear from the other bad asses that smoke 2 oz of brick. Lolol

4. I often wonder. I don't pay too much attention to what section I'm in, as I don't make many threads, just post a lot.

But I also don't want to see more sections. I use only 4 or 5 as it is. I'm sure more people use a lot more than I do, and I think its great that we have so many, I just don't think it should be divided at all. Streamlined could work, but then all the "seasoned tokers" would complain about apprentice questions and vice-versa

Maybe the weed gods have blessed RMJL and the rest of the mods with the esoteric knowledge of touring set-ups.

5. It clearly states that all questions belong in the Apprentice Tokers section. I wonder if that's why some people are "snobby" or however it is you describe them when someone asks a question.

The main reason for the division is probably because there is a huge difference between people who have been around it for ages and people who just started and have only smoked weed from one area (they haven't tried a lot of weed from different places, traveled and tried it, etc.).

Or it could be mainly teenagers-college and everyone else? I don't know, it doesn't bother me though.

6. People need to stop being idiots.

7. [quote name='"HazeySkater"']People need to stop being idiots.[/quote]

Thanks for the insight.

8. This doesn't belong in Seasoned, rather Feedback, and there will be a change in the forums coming soon (I've seen some of it! It's coming!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.