Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned Toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PotSmokingMOFO, Dec 31, 2008.

1. At what point in you're smoking career do you think you make the transfer for the regular smoker to a seasoned toker?

I'd probably say when you start buying weight of dank...

What about you?

2. Anyone with money can buy weight. Its the way you carry yourself and your knowledge.

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9jkcXO_gk0"]YouTube - Blueberry Kush Roor Rip[/ame]

sometimes you just know :D

4. I don't think there's any official way to draw the line, just decide for yourself it's not like a guild or anything you don't move up in rank cause you do one thing or another. If you have to ask the question, you're probably not "seasoned" enough :p But who really cares?

5. Dont worry about it

6. What do you consider weight?

I think it takes time and experience. :bongin:

-DH

7. A decade of smoking no less.

8. I think you turn into a "Seasoned" Toker once you move to smoking on a daily basis. Get it SEASONED toker - as if they're cooked LAWL... But seriously,

There's really no definition out there, when you know your shit and you know what's supposed to be going on... I'd say that's when you reach seasoned status. It's more a gathering of knowledge. Just my opinion.

9. In my opinion- It is when you know the difference between smoking an indica and a sativa... You know if it is outdoor grown or indoor grown... You can tell if you are paying for dry weight or wet weight... And you do not give a shit if anyone knows you smoke.

Happy smoking,
    Blindoutfit

10. You raise a good point, a lot of kids try to sell themselves as potheads... it's fucking retarded. It's just weed, kiddies.

11. Yep. There is nothing inherently cool about using cannabis anymore than there is anything inherently cool about eating a steak or going for a walk in the park. Trying to get the children here to understand that is a rather fruitless endeavor though.

12. #13 nickzers, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009

took the words right out my mouth, i hate it when some of my old friends that never smoked when i blazed it down, now smoke and cop more weed then i do cuz there parents got money

i feel that when you realize that weed doesnt solve problems in your life, just makes them easier to solve or go through, then you my friend are a "seasoned toker"

also if you figure out that you make your high, like if you feel like shit and smoke a blunt, your just gonna feel like shit just with munchies, and if your like this nick joints gonna get me so high, you'll get high.

oh and when you realize that weed isnt your life

13. When you can weigh bud to the tenth of a gram by looking at it with one eye closed then you're seasoned. You can also qualify if you can tell what strain it is by sniffing a bag that had a bud of it in it a week ago.

14. uhmm... like that one guy said... definitely has NOTHING to do how much or what you buy...
    and i don't think it has to do with how much you smoke..

i mean you can learn a lot in a month ya know..
    and you can gain wisdom (if you are intelligent in that aspect)...
    it just depends really..

ITS ALL RELATIVE!

15. You can also tell you've arrived at Seasoned Toker status when your flatulence starts smelling like hash.

16. Yeah i feel you guys...

It's not WHAT you do really it's HOW you do it

17. i love you sems. that was a pure lol.

18. haha, first time i ever ate, it was a shitload of leary biscuits cooked with the dirtiest schwag i've ever seen in my life. they worked though - the kid that cooked them understood surface area and the solubility of cannabinoids in fat, so he cooked em right. i went to sleep that night, and i woke myself about 3 in the morning with the raunchiest fart i've ever let out. smelled like someone dunked a bud in crap and held it in front of my face - it was terrible.

19. agreed upon. +REP