Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seasoned toker / try'n to become seasoned baker//cannaoil

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HERB INSURGENT, Jan 2, 2010.

1. alright i got about 6 ounces of plant matter , trim, stems, leaves and about 5 g of bud i'm willing to sacrifice for my cannoil expeiriment
    will i need all that or should i just use 3 ounces of shake and the bud or what? i'm confused and i want to make some super potent no bullshit brownies i got the crock pot and the oil and my will is strong i just need some feed back on the right way to go about this

oh yea i'm try'n to make a double batch and i think the brownies only call for a cup of oil for each mix

thanks

your friendly neighborhood herb insurgent.

2. High there, get picky with your trim/plant matter/stems. Stems will take away the flavor and don't contribute much THC to the mix so I'd dump those altogether. Ratio-wise I've heard 1-2 oz to 1 cup oil/1 lb butter but you can vary it to make it more/less potent. Also keep in mind if you have too much plant matter/not enough oil the plant matter will absorb some of the oil and may burn.

I've never done oil but I've done butter in the crockpot and we average about 1.5-2 oz straight bud in a pound and I was flying high on the cookies we made. The first time, I put exactly 1 lb butter in and between absorption/cheesecloth/etc only ended up with 3/ 4 so I say make more than what your recipe calls for.

Hope this helps and happy baking:)

xo~ ganjaphish