seasoned indoor grower but this is 1st time with auto fem so got a few questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by downundercoco, Dec 2, 2016.

1. 1st 18/6 all through the hole grow if not when is best to turn 2nd tipping or training or just let grow hope to hear from those with in field exp not those just passing on what they may have read oh is there much diff in yield between a good soil and a hydro grow pics if any pls good growing peeps

• Like Like x 1
  2. ive done a few photo plants my next grow will be autos, followed

3. Just LST your auto,don't top it! Topping slows the growth to allow others to catch up. You don't want to slow the growth of an auto! Just bend and tie it dude

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Also give that auto no rest,light it 24/0

5. But yes 18/6 is fine

6. Am growing an auto and all was going fine until a fam emergency meant going away for two days. On returning the plant was scorched quite badly on the top. The plant is in her fourth week flowering,will it stop growing or will this prevent her from being able to recover enough to give some decent bud at the end? Is there anything i can do to help it? Thanks for any advice you can give,i really appreciate it.
    (Should say im growing in an oxypot using shogun nutes plus calmag and booster nutes).