Sealed room 7/7

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by marmothealth, Jul 8, 2011.

1. New set up hopefully good growing. Will upload photos of set up and harvest soon.

2. Two planted(purple erkle, and lemon diesel). 6 more going in Monday. Should be a superb grow, might have to add the second light though.

Attached Files:

3. Good luck man lookin good

4. Thanks. I hope it all works out.

5. Half way to filling up my tent, rest goes in this afternoon!

Attached Files:

6. Here's my filter and exhaust set up.

Attached Files:

7. All plants in, and a couple close ups. 8-12 weeks till super fun harvest time

Attached Files:

8. Looking good man, I like the idea of the holes in the small pots. What's your soil make up, and are you on 24/0 or 18/6 or what?

9. Right now I'm running 18 and 6. Give that 3 weeks then flip. Super pumped!

10. Why is your filter outside the tent...

11. I vent into and exhaust out of the tent, filter is mostly to keep the smell down on my house. I keep the door to the room closed and don't vent outside. Keep the air as clean as possible, when it's forced to recycle.

12. First signs of trouble. Think she was too far from the light, so I pulled her bucket to prime placement

Attached Files:

13. I was correct, by afternoon (which is beginning of next plant day cycle) little girl was my tallest plant. Hells yeah!

14. I love this hobby

Attached Files:

15. End of first veg week, and things are looking great. Can't wait to flower these fine ladies!

16. Heres a couple whole crop photos, and close up on the blowfish and purple erkle. Week two veg, and coming along nicely.

Attached Files:

17. Pondering when to flip these girls. Only in veg week two for most of them, but they are growing so fast! Def by the end of next week, but maybe even the end of this week.

18. Almost 2 weeks in to veg. Anyone have troubles with LA Confidential starting slow? That the tiny plant in the close up. Want to flip em, but I think these girls are a little small still.

Attached Files:

19. Week two in. Maybe a herm. What you think?
    First couple photos are from the purple erkle, rest are just crop photos.
    LA Conf is still the little one.

Attached Files:

20. Oh, boy! Three days to the flip! Can't wait. Even my weaker guys are starting to look great. Close up is lemon diesel, which I photoed earlier in the journal as unhealthy. So much fun!

Attached Files: