Seafood..you dig?

Discussion in 'General' started by KaptainCain, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Just picked up 3.39 lbs of fresh tilapia, and 1 lb of peel n' eat shrimp. Going to bake the bread and bake the tilapia. Comes out delicious. Shrimp will be a snack.

What kind of seafood do you folks enjoy eating?

2. Sounds like bomb. mahi mahi is my favorite fish. talapia is great too. But I'm from R.I. so cod will be in my heart forever lol

3. swordfish, shark, mahi mahi, red sea bass,

thats all ive really had that ive liked. .

4. I've never had swordfish. Heard from others it was pretty good.

I'm really in the mood for some King Crab.

5. LOVE seafood! Raw fish is my favorite, but I buy whole tilapias that are fried up from seafood city occaisonally.

Sword Fish is delish! Only had it once, it's quite pricy.

Never been a fan of crab though-

6. swordfish kicks ass. . and yea its pricey as hell!

i got lucky, working in a cafe by the beach. . where the fish of the day was always free.ninety nine!

7. At this very moment, my jealousy of you knows no bounds.

I dislike most seafood but I have a major weakness for shellfish such as shrimp, prawns, lobster, etc.

Do you deliver? lol

8. Any kind of seafood is good. I could live off of seafood.

9. I want some salmon right now, that would be so tasty.

10. true dat. Some of the only fish i like.

I love shrimp cocktail and lobster and crab. Im really not a fish fan though (i hate fishy fish). Id say a well prepared sword fish or mahi-mahi is my favorite.

11. bout to have some atlantic salmon and big scallops for dinner

12. I would WOLF down some salmon right now.

When I'm hiking there aint nothin' better than raw tuna, onions and whole grain bread mmmmmm.... Eat like a king, spend like a pauper.

13. fried calamari

14. Sea food is the best food IMO. I love it all.

15. Just had shrimp tonight.
    I love shrimp more than a man should love a creature he eats.
    Lil fuckers I could gobble up their families all day!

16. timehigh knows whats up!!! some good mahi mahi is sweet as hell.. mmm

17. Hell yea! Mahi mahi is the shit. I also love lobster, shrimp and king crab. Im also a huge fan of sushi. Nothing better

I love driving down to the beach and grubbing on seafood at the resturants that line Pch.

18. I like seafood alot my favorites would b oysters on the 1/2 shell, crab cakes/soft shell, Lobster, And then i LOVE fried clams and oyster, and scallops. :smoking::smoking:

19. Just finished up dinner. The tilapia was excellent. Ate it with a little lemon on top.

20. If you guys want some real seafood come up north. That warm Florida water's got nothing on the north. I'm not a fan of lobster, but I know some of the best around comes from up in Maine. I love getting fresh seafood from Cape Cod too. I can get freshly dug clams for free all summer long, I know so many people that dig them up there and they always have plenty to go around. Stuffed quahogs...delicious. Haddock, cod, SCALLOPS, fried clam strips. Mmmm, I love summer the food is so good.