Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[SD SD] Sweet OG [Pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dank_steeze, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Sup !
    Haven''t posted a pick up in a mean time.
    I should start

12/18/10
    Sweet OG

some super dankity dank ! very fresh and light citrussy/piney aroma . taste like how it smells, very fresh. its smells like pinesol spray when you break it up. the nugs are kind of long, so i guess it has a lot of sativa in it ? it really does have a lot of headiness to it but there is still a nice body high too. all in all its a great bud for day or night. whether you got things to do or you just wanna chill.

[​IMG]

2. wow im so baked that i put SD SD instead of SD pick up hahaha

3. Nice Bud shot bro, that's some fire ass nug's right there. I'm curious what kind of camera do you have. I'm looking to buy one so I can start a thread. Any suggestions?

4. i used a canon powershot s5 i believe
    its a pretty nice digital camera, taks great macros and shots in general
    good enough for me

5. haha I actually laughed out loud at that. Looks like an awesome sativa dominant hybrid man.

6. Thanks bro I'll check it out

7. haha yeah man it doesnt tie me down like most kush or indica dominant strains . was super baked !

8. hahahaha I was trying to figure out what SD SD meant and when I got to this post I literally laughed out loud.

Dank buds man, I wish I could be puffin on that right now haha :smoke: one for me

*edit*

Damn, someone said almost the exact same thing as me. Should've read the thread haha oh well