Scrub Needs Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by icrazy2u, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Alright, I'm new to the papers scene. I'm used to pipes and a couple joints here and there. I smoke joints with my friends but thats when they bring em. I want to start rolling my own joints to now and was wondering what are some of the best papers?

2. Zig-zag orange all the way baby

3. zig zag orange, raw hemps, randys king size. :D

4. Looks like Zig Zags winning. Heard Raws were good so I guess I'll get both.

5. I've used Zig-Zag oranges and like them but my new favorite ( this week at least) is something called "skunk brand" idk but they are hemp and i like them.
    Shop around and see what you like for $1-2 you cant go wrong
    Also if your just starting rolling you might want to try a rolling machine it helps loads but dont rely on it too much, learn to roll by hand the right way it's a handy skill to have at midnight when you just picked up a sac and forget you piece at home and end up wandering the streets with only 6 quarters to your name.

6. My friend has elements... are those any good. I'll see if they have bob marley himp too.

7. Zig-Zag. Don't settle for anything else in my experience. I had to learn with the cheapest one's and it was 100 time's easier with zig zags then the brand I bought first.

8. I've always been a joint smoker.. I only roll zig zag ultra thins and elements.. Those are the best imho....

9. Zig-Zags

10. if you can roll use elements but they are a bit trickier. But are supposedly healthier. Something cool to is when you take the paper and put fire to it it doesnt leave any ash. Just the glue burning. But if you havent learned to roll start with zig zag blue.

11. i've used organic raws, and while they are great when you're smoking and whatnot, they kinda blow to roll because they hate to stick. the gum is just defective, or so it seems. i like slow burning ez's. really easy to roll and they last a good while

12. Get rice or hemp papers for sure, you taste no burning paper and more bud. I always use PureHemp papers but thats just because I started with them.

13. So Zig Zags for sure. Then I'll get some other papers too depending on what they have.

14. Definitely zig zags... If your just starting out rolling start with the orange pack then make your way to zig zag ultra thins (comes in a silver and blue package) or elements.. I'm growing fond of elements but i still think ultra thin zig zags burn better and they are by far my favorite but elements are nice too..