Scrog question... please help!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by law_101, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Okay.. so i am curious to what the Scrog method actually does with the screen. I have never really understood it and after reading about it still do not understand the method. Does it work with a CFL or just HPS/MH bulbs? Anyone who can help thanks!!!

2. no takers?

3. Sounds like you need to read some more. What about it don't you understand:confused: It's about increasing the amount you can yield off one plant by using the lighting more effectively because of the training to achieve an even canopy.

4. so how do you go about it though? anyone know a sticky on it? or a how-to posting?

5. so how do you go about it though? anyone know a sticky on it? or a how-to posting?

6. im a rookie...but i think you have ur plants.....with a screen over top of them ...and only allow the budsites to grow over/through the screen ...all ur bud sites will be over the screen and you would prune anything lower......someone correct me if im wrong....

7. i still dont really see how that makes more mj though... just seems odd to kill your lower portion of your plant to me

8. #1. What the fuck kind of username is law_101?

Anyway, the lower budsites produce shit for buds. Small, underdeveloped, no good pieces of shit. You want the tops of the plant. That is how it goes. Don't ask why, just follow the fucking advice.

/thread.

LAkush.