Scrog End Suggestions

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by iaw, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Hi,

Have a Mars Hydro Tent:

About to build a Scrog for it and wondering if there's any reason I shouldn't just use PVC clamps and attached the pvc for the Scrog directly to the tent frame?

2. This is how I do it.
    Scrog attached.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've seen it done many ways. I took the easy way and bought the net.

4. Here's my scrogg I like to use these sticks you see people put at there end of yard so plow doesn't run over grass. It's reusable and solid. I used string on this one but next time I am just going to buy more stakes to use for every row.
    20210625_135320.jpg 20210625_135331.jpg 20210412_130517.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'd do it that way. Just make sure it's adjustable so you can raise and lower it.

6. Thats a cool plant. Whatcha growing? How long did it take?

• Like Like x 1
  7. PVC corners.JPG IMG_6596.JPG
    P3020222.JPG

I use the XXL binder clips on the poles to hold them whatever height i need them at.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's melonaid zkittles by the plug and it's been alive forever because I was lazy and let it get root rot. So an extra month for recovery would be about 4 months veg and flower since April 22. I am thinking about a week or 2 it has slowed down on its water uptake so getting close.its in a 5x5.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nice, cool project.

10. Yea I have 2 other ones that I started at the same time all from seed all with bad root rot but the other 2 are getting so big I am gonna have to just flower them. Lol I want to get clones of this super bushy one but don't want to break plant limit.
    20210626_130359.jpg 20210626_130421.jpg 20210626_130428.jpg 20210626_130444.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Impressive plants

• Like Like x 1
  12. Where did you get your ez store buckets and how about that white lid. Hard to find ez stores in stock anywhere

13. I'm actually super lucky because my hydro store carry the rz store buckets for a really good price!! But my first 4 I bought them from a hydro shop online. Which makes them about 30 bucks a piece with shipping but it's better than the 40 they want for the c.c. ones. The white lid is from current culture and its also stupid expensive at about 25 dollars at piece. Here is the website I believe I ordered them from. It was either this one or zen hydro
    EZ Stor Heavy-Duty Containers/Buckets Buckets & Lids Pots & Containers Soils & Containers

• Like Like x 1
  14. That is lucky. I can't find them for less than $100 for 2 and I just can't pay that for a bucket.

15. The website I linked are not that much. Or is it because of shipping?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah the shipping is like $30

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. I know my nugs look terrible but I have a 3 layer 3/4inch pvc setup. Zip tie all netting

about 65 bux in materials but I am just shy of a 4x8x8 room

Attached Files: