Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Screw the drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xfade49, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Todays my day, i havent smoked in over 6 months due to random drug test, so today i got a feeling of fcuk the drugtest, il get it out of my system and if i dont OHWELL! ill deal with my problems, i was put on this earth and so wasnt marijuana and i cant smoke?? thats like saying getting drug tested for brocolie, or peanut butter.. jeez well after driving school i plan to take a couple hits and say FCUK THE FEDS! :cool::smoking::D

2. so you just wasted 6 months of not getting high, to get high for one day?

3. enjoy going to jail

4. I don't think you can go to jail for just having it in your system? I thought it was only for possession, but I could be wrong.

5. He's being drug tested for a reason, Most likely by his Parole Officer.

6. All depends on what you got riding on passing the test.. If you're willing to take the risk and you don't get caught, more power to you. But if you have random drug tests, and the consequences are steep, then its just stupid to smoke on 4/20.

7. Ah I see, alrighty then... have fun I guess?

8. Yea but if it is violating his probation, then he is screwed....

9. when u get tested for drugs, you have to have a certain quantity of what ever substance you are being tested for to actually test positive. for instance, somebody who smokes everyday will have a high quantity of thc in their blood and definitely test pos (unless you have means to get around it;)) but somebody who only smoked one day in the last few months most likely will not have enough thc in their blood to actually test pos, unless you are still high when they test you.

10. don't waste 6 months of sobriety

11. The hell did you hear that?

It doesn't matter whether he hasn't smoked in 6 months or not, once that THC

is in his system it's staying there for AT LEAST 1-2 weeks.

to OP..such a bad idea

12. No you guys have it so wrong, my situation isnt that bad at all, im on a general continuence and if i did say "fail" they would charge me with disturbence of the peace or disordely conduct. yea i broke the soberness but i think it was good, i was too high, yes it was enjoyable but i was COMATOAST, i smoked some very strong Idica and was glued to the couch, then i smoked some of this crazy shit i think it was sativa and i was GONE, went home ate a bunch of mini-dounuts and passed out. And now here i am, should i keep smoking or wait for the offcial day.... oh and i havent been tested since the 4th of march soo.. hmmm idk..

13. And this kid does know what hes talking about, ive talked to my probation officer about it... and for everyone saying how fucked i am... i wil not go to jail or nothing if i did get cought which is real slim i just hope theres no test because of 420 and they suspect all theyre peoepl to be smoking

14. You talked to your probation officer about how to use drugs and pass a drug test?:confused: That's kind of like a chicken asking a fox about henhouse alarm systems...

15. wouldnt the fox be asking? and noo my proba is really chill...