Screenshots of what tho hast been playing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Parable, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Dirt 2 was awesome but very linear. I like open-world driving games, specifically Need for Speed underground 2, that game was the shit.

2. Haven`t played Dirt 2 but 3 is the shit! Here is a game I just picked up yesterday.

[​IMG]

3. DiRT 2 was great, if only you didn't play the first one. The fact that they moved away so much from what made the game great (rally racing), kind of killed it. I still loved it, but not as much as the first. I haven't played the third one yet, but from everything I've heard, they focused much more on the rally aspect. If so, it should be great.

Oblivion (this screenshot was for when I reached 2 million gold):D
    [​IMG]

Need for Speed Shift 2
    [​IMG]

Alice: Madness Returns
    [​IMG]

4. i took these pics a while ago but I'm playing it again
    AvP2
    [​IMG]

to the right of this pic you can sort of see a bit of the alien, right after I took the picture it jumped in front of the screen and scared me shitless:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I have no screenshots, for I play no games. Sorry for the clutter lol, I played a game I came across on stumbleupon the other month though, only played it once for like 4 minutes, it was called curveball I think, its like 3 d (or 2 d maybe) pong

I wish I had a ps3 or xbox so I could play skate 2 though

6. I didn't like shift 2.. the physics weren't too spectacular and it felt like there was a deadzone in the steering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ARMA2

7. 100% agreed. I don't like it either. It's just sitting on my computer and anytime I feel like racing (on a track) I play it.