Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Screens?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeytheburr, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Where do I buy screens for my bowl? No headshops around so i need an alternative.

2. Tobacco shops / cigar shops should have small metal pipe screens

3. tobacconist shops where you buy cigars and loose tobacco and the like. or the alternative if you smoke a lot you can get large amounts of them on ebay

4. the closest one is far as fuck away.... does lowes have anything similar?

5. Online. You can get anything off the internet.

6. check the faucets in your house. perfect size and everything, may want to wash it first.

7. if they are in faucets can i buy them from lowes like replacement ones

8. i was in the same situation a little bit ago man, needed a screen for my steamroller
    i just went to menards (like lowes) went to where all the faucets were. brought along my pocket knife, stuck my finger up a faucet to see if it had a screen (most do) and i popped it out with the knife. real easy

9. are homemade ones better than the ones a the smokeshop?

10. Probably not lol.