Screen

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by nearbosh, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Ok I'm new to these forums and wondering if you guys could help me out. Right now I don't have the money to buy a nice piece, so instead of using tinfoil for a screen, would I be able to use part of a window screen? If not could I have some suggestions.

2. use your sink screen, i think window screen is flammable. or buy a screen 5 for a buck. except some times they're hard to find

3. i use metal window screen on homemades a lot, but there are probably a lot of blades who are going to tell you you'll die from smoking it, but you'll be fine.

4. go outside and grab a tiny pebble and throw it in there. works perfectly and is free

5. can't just go around the house taking 'em out ;) Would I be able to buy one at home depot or a store like that?

6. yah if you wana pay out the arse for a whole sink!

You might be able to buy just the screw on part but itll be like 5$:rolleyes:

7. I use to use the bottom metal part of a small candle that holds the wick. It worked wonders. Just make sure you scratch all the wax off.

8. is that actual metal?

9. bits of broken glass are good too.

10. yuppp

11. Hmmm...Thanks for all the ideas guys. This should be good enough.

12. i think this would be our best bet dude

13. You can actually buy screens at your nearest headshop for $1, or just take them from your sink (make sure it's not plastic)

14. I used a Sink Screen because it just came off and i needed a new screen. I burned the screen for awhile with my lighter before lighting weed on it because a funny color came off the screen.

Well right after i used the screen for 2 days i bought a pack of screens for a dollar. Headshop FTW.

15. Whenever i needed screens i went to the plumbing department at my job or anyplace that sells sinks unscrew the bottom and take like 2 of them out lol

16. You can buy sink screens from Ace Hardware, but i handled really really sticky bud before i went into the store :smoke:

... if ya catch mah drifttt