Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scraping Resin + 3 Day T-Break = Stoned as Fuck?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bindin13, Aug 4, 2011.

1. So I was taking a two-week T-Break so I decided fuck it I'm cleaning my pipes and putting them away.

So, as I boil my three pipes.(Bong, Spoon, Bubbler) I notice their is a shit ton of rez coming out, I should just see how much I can get. So I'm scraping out rez. and filter the water for it.

I ended up having like 3-4 decent hits of to what I expect about to be residue from about 100 different types of weed through all those pipes.

I was also 72 hours into my T-Break...Until I broke it smoking those resin hits.

The result...I'm Baked.

That is all.

(Reply with the "Cool Story Bro" comments or whatever guys)

2. Ugh, that's straight tar you're smoking. Not that I haven't done it before but I won't do that anymore it's awful for you.

3. I bet 1 cigarette is way worse

4. I bet 1 cigarette is not worse. Well depends on the volume. Now I'm interested, off to research !

5. What has more tar?
    0.2g Resin Vs 1 Marlboro Red Cig

Go Research!

6. Oh chill the fuck out.. He'll live.

7. Why does everyone have to hate on resin I got a quarter of it out of a pipe I found on the side of the road :D

Either way, scrape your pipes first if your going for resin I think it tastes/smokes better dry...

8. What's the Martian guy in your sig? I remember I used to watch him all the time.

9. Marvin the Martian from Looney Toons.

10. Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes
    [​IMG]

11. That's it. Thank you. :cool: I always thought he was chill as fuck... Even as a little kid.

12. 'More tar' in cannabis than cigarettes

I don't know how valid this research is, also it's from 06".

13. "specially rolled joints of cannabis leaves" well its good we smoke the bud :smoke:

14. Sucks on the T-Break man, I was kind of counting on you considering we have the same T-Break schedule.