Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scorpion Joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Durden420, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Do "specialty" joints, such as the scorpion joint, give a better smoke? Or is it all just for aesthetics? :confused_2: I'm asking because I'd like to try to learn some of these, if there actually is any significance to it.

Attached Files:

2. I think its just a test of your rolling skills.
    I personally have only smoked from a cross joint and I didn't feel it hit any better than a regular joint.

That looks pretty intense though,
    people's rolling talents never cease to amaze me.

3. Holy shit.. that looks like a killer right there. Where's the tutorial on how to do this?

4. @Leroy, I think I'm going to have to agree with you. My buddy knows how to roll these and I smoked one with him, and I thought I was higher than usual, but it's probably just because I smoked the majority of the joint since he greened out.

o0s0n0o, I can't find a tutorial online unfortunately... My buddy said he wouldn't mind showing me how to though.