Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scoring while on vacation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dustyyy, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Any tips? Because I'm flying and I highly doubt I could safely transport any. I'm going to cali, so I'm hoping it wont be too hard to score. Any advice on who I should talk to? Going to Newport Beach.

2. i dont know anyone but just stand outside of a medical MJ despensiary just ask someone to get some for you.

3. NOT this.:mad:

4. LMFAO. That doesn't sound like a very smart idea to me. It wouldn't be a very positive thing to do because it would make us potheads look bad.

5. webehigh.com

sorry i couldnt help more

6. and OP, to answer your question..... just ask come kids that look like locals if they can call someone up to deliver a sack to where you guys are, and tell him you'll smoke a blunt with him for the trouble:smoking:

7. Just look for someone that looks like they smoke. That's what I did when I went on vacation. I met two guys that went to this lodge together, and I was with my family. Well we picked out this gothic girl, and she had some good bud.

8. Dude you are gonna be at Newport beach, weed will find you

9. God dude, you're a stoner, you should know how to find people that smoke, just liook for anyone that looks like they'd smoke weed or if they're already high haha, look for bob marley shirts, kids in a car passing a blunt and ask them if they can hook you up. obvious shit lol