Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scoring weed in Key West

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 1099178, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Hello, I am headed to Key West in a month and wondering if anyone has had any luck scoring weed? Our last trip there it was next to impossible.

2. You should go there plant a seed. Then stay for 8 months outdoors living off the wild until harvest. You will probably get the urge to have sex with an animal due to lonliness so do it. Then when you are ready to harvest just trim it up and enjoy your week vacation.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Driving or flying??

4. Isn't that the ''gay" key!?!?! Lmao
    'The Slammin Salmon' reference....
    GREAT broken lizard movie.... Giver a look

5. Flying

6. I bet plenty of people score weed there, probably because they know somebody.....

7. Yeah, you'll just have to get lucky and talk to someone who knows where to get it......and "brave enough" to put themselves in a situation to get in trouble by helping you out.....

Can be done for sure....just gotta put off the right vibe

8. The keys is a huge tourist spot and party spot so u shouldnt have a hard time

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk