Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scorin' on the Corner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheshireGrin, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I've only been toking a couple years now, and for the most part I've been fortunate enough during that time to have pretty steady connects, especially since I'm in the south. But now most of the state is in a drought (at the end of summer no less).

I've never had any interaction with street dealers before, but I am a medicinal user (stomach ulcers/nausea/loss of appetite) and I'm getting pretty desperate. I'd appreciate any vets out there layin' some wisdom on me about whether or not it's even worth trying to buy on the block, and if so, how to find the kind without getting jacked. Much appreciated.

2. If you have to buy from a street vendor, I wouldn't recommend buying anything over $20 worth.

Keeps it small to discourage him from fucking you over (just not worth it)
    Keeps it safe incase his weed is bad or you get jipped
    Keeps you safe since it's not a big amount and if something happened, you're not looking at hard time

3. Ask for the weed first, smell it. Do small amount. Dont go alone. Be cool, dont act nervous.

4. Go to a Dr. pot aint gonna help the medical problems you have, ulcers at least. Now if ya just wanna get a buzz say so.

5. Wow, where to start with this ignorance.

I do go to a doc. I have prescription antacids for when the ulcers recur, but my insurance is about to lapse. I was on pills a little while for the pain, started to get addicted, kicked it and started using bud instead. It helps A LOT, particularly with the whole making me want to eat thing. I do enjoy being buzzed, and sometimes I toke purely for the pleasure of it. Medical usage and recreational usage aren't mutually exclusive to each other. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to the thread then go to another one, self-righteous jackass.

6. ^kid just got worked.

CheshireGrin, I suggest growing your own bud from now on.

7. +1 on both :hello:

8. I'd LOVE to (although clumsy as I am I'm sure I'll screw it up a couple of times before I get it right), but where I'm living right now it's not possible. Scoping for new places as we speak. Within a year I'll be done with school and then I'm haulin' ass to a free state...

9. Ok I'm ignorant, so explain to me how smoking pot helps your ulcers. Gastric or duodenal? You do know most ulcers are caused by a bactrium and are aggravated by smoking. What it sounds like is your just a 17 yo pussy who just wasnts somone to feel sorry for em. For I'm pretty sure pot has no anti-bacterial properties that can pass from your lungs to your ulcer.

Getting hooked on pain pills requires more than a scrip or two. Your just weak face it.

There is nothing wrong w/ getting high no need to make like you got some kind of medical problem to assuage your guilt or BS your parents.

Plus if you don't know how to buy pot I see a fucking or multiple fuckings comming your way. So take mommy and daddys money and go to a better gastroenterologist w/ said money.

10. Maybe he smokes to ease the pain of the ulcer.. Just like everyone else. So unless your a certified doctor gtfo the forums captain ass hat.

11. 1. NEVER give your money first.
    2. On a street corner, asking to see/smell/taste is not really an option if it's in a public area. You can ask if it's in a more secluded location or if you're on Venice Beach =)
    3. Obviously, small amounts initially.
    4. Take it home, weigh it and check out the quality. If it's legit, you're lucky. Most of the time, street dealers are pinching or selling mexibrick.

12. Daddy died when I was a kid, and mommy doesn't approve of my life choices, you sorry piece of shit.

Since you apparently don't have the attention span to read a whole paragraph, I'll clarify again. There's nothing in the world wrong with being high, pot should be legal for all adults, and I partake socially all the time.

As for my ulcers, peptic, both stomach and intestinal (including a rather large and nasty one where the stomach meets the intestine, but that one has healed now). And no, a couple of bottles isn't enough to get you hooked on opiates. Know what is? Being hospitalized for six days with ecoli (original cause of the ulcers) on a dilaudid pump because you're shitting and vomiting blood. And I use a vaporizer. And yes, I'm inexperienced, which is why I'm here asking questions from people who've been around the block and AREN'T obviously just a sad, lonely old fuck who likes to get his jollies feeling like a big tough man flaming strangers on the internet, so I'll be ignoring you now.

13. And BTW, thanks to everyone else who's been posting for all the advice. I think if I have to resort to it I'll be sticking to the college towns, lol.

14. That's Mr. Ass Hat. You think your the only one who's daddys dead. Lonly,far from it. At least I've got friends who would or will get me weed if I needed it. How bout you? That's right your ignoring me. Been smoking for a couple of years and gotta come here to ask how to get, that's just lame

Tell mommy she better learn to cook so you want get sick. Just a sec. here maybe she was trying to posion you, I would if I had a kid like you. Now that's flaming.

Wait a min. I need to smoke it cures me from being an ass. That's what it is I got a medical problem I can't help being an ass I need weed to deal w/ a bunch of dickhead kids who think pot cures everything. It don't.

Now go to school and get the hell outta my South:wave:

15. From my sveveral experiences with smoking the buds of the plant known as cannabis it seems to calm people down so why the fuck are you getting so uppity at each other. Who cares if it helps ulcers or not why must you two argue it's not a big deal. Jesus h Christ

16. weed isnt curing his problems and he knows that! but it helps him get through them, eases the pain, and gives him an appetite which he would not have without the use of cannabis. It helps him get through life, and who are you to say otherwise? why dont you just stop being a self righteous ass whole? how meaningless does your life have to be to come on to a forum and flame a guy for using marijuana to improve his quality of life?

17. Dont worry guys, we've got a certified PhD. right here. Seriously though dude, what the hell is your problem? Go die in a fire.

18. Wtf is up w/ all the bitches.. he asked a simple question and got a few good replys and a bunch of dumbshits..

anyway, I've been on vacation, new location or somewhere I did'nt know anybody and was in a city and was able to 'hit the block'

Like everybody else has stated
    1. Keep it to small bills... have them ready in ur pocket.. dont take a wallet.. put like two 5's in both pockets so you know exactly how much you got..
    2. Just be cool about it.. say something like any bud? says no keep on walking..
    says yes tell him u want a dime of the best he got.. I've been in places that a dime was 10 bucks of shawg and a dime was 1.5 gram of some CHRONIC for like 20.
    if they parked cars or something near just walk w/ him around and see if its cool to look at b4 u buy.. most times they wont and usually its decent the chronic guys always let me smell it..

hope that helps..

19. Dude just chill the fuck out and stop bitchin....