Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scissor Hash for Dessert

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Is that what you call it? I have a large chunk that I've been saving for a few months.

2. I never manage to get past a couple of grams. I smoked a half gram chunk earlier today then we just finished that little gem I posted. Good shit.

3. We can tell, just read some of your posts;)

4. Yeah I'm pretty well toasted tonight. Went through four grams or so of green plus almost a gram of hash. Eh, it's the weekend :smoking:

5. Only a good grower or an extremely rich person/rapper can make this claim.

6. Holy Old Threads, Batman :eek:

:laughing: Wow I was really baked on that hash. I'm reading my posts and laughing my ass off.

7. haha same with me except i never get past like .5 grams (its alot in my world :smoke:)
    :smoke:
    but excuse the personal question, but are you in the uk oldsklg?

8. No I was born and raised in the US of A, though I'll admit I've been around the world some.

9. haha those scissors musta been a bitch to work with towards the end :) what kinda skizzors you usin?

10. What's your IQ?

11. enjoying some scissor-gold right now....nice..I know this thread is old btw
    [​IMG]