Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

science joint.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kipper66, May 3, 2011.

1. was doing an assignment earlier a thermodynamic model of an engine, and need to quickly write down and formula, the only thing near by was a roach book. so i scribbled it on there.

just came to rolling the joint, and realised i had written a formula for the combustion effects on the roach. how apropriate, a combustion equation used for roach.

sorry. i'll probably get hate for this post. but sod it. i'm baked and attempting aerodynamics now. share science people. anybody else studying engineering?

2. a whole lotta gibberish came from that post.

Did you smoke that joint prior to writing it?

3. What kind of engine are we talking here? :D

4. several joints prior to writing that jibberish.

its only a ford sigma 1.6. but it my model dosnt work, and its due tomorrow. bollocks.

and the aerodynamics is from a formula renault wind tunnel test.

5. Don't you need the formula?

6. only to check it in excel, i hate doing formula in excel. too many brackets.

7. <-- Mechanical Engineering here. I gotta say, the inner-engineer in me screams like a schoolgirl when I see a showerhead perc bong :yay: It's just so efficient and effective it's ridiculous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APUNfDpTf1Q&feature=related]YouTube - SYN Shower Head [HD][/ame]

8. x2 :D

9. Aerospace niggguuhhhhh :wave:

10. well, im not doing anything like that, but next year i wanna go to bristol uni and do either sound engineering or audio and music tech, and the latter of the two encompasses sound engineering as well as more of a production theme :)

11. awesome, i know a few people doing production etc at southampton/solent.

and btw, mr islander. i'm from the new forest and worked on the lymington/yarmouth ferries for a bit. i always enjoy the weed down south whenever i got back to my parents.

12. Serious ?! :O thats awesome :D i get that ferry everydayy to get to college in the new forest :D you know Brockenhurst ? yeahh its good stuff down here providing you can get the right connect, i got a good one atm :smoke:

13. I know about pulleys and levers and shit.

14. Future civil engineer right here!

15. I once used a Charmander Pokemon card for a roach... it just felt right!

16. That's the kinda science I'm looking for on here ;)

17. yeah i know brock college, everyone i know went there! (except me, i went to soton city college) and looking at your age, and the fact you went to brock makes me think we probably have some mutual friends.

18. \
    this is actually a dope vid!