Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WhySmoke, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Alright then,i usually smoke mids/fire mids but one of my friends gave me some free schwag,and i was wondering if it would get me high as much as mids (i have never smoked dank before)

2. No. :)

3. unless you smoke a shitload of it.

and bro wtf is wit your name whysmoke?whynot?

4. You probably won't be able to tell the difference between schwag and mids if you have never smoked dank.

5. no such thing.

and no.

6. No no no no no no n oNONONONONONONONONONONO

Thread is faiL!

7. haha, i remember thinking i got fire mids in 8th grade haha those were the days

8. Don't listen to these people. Schwag has THC, just not as much as mids or dank. You will get just as high, you'll just need to smoke a little extra.

And fire mids is comparable to headies is most places. Just not good enough to be dank.

9. So there's no THC gradient involved with weed? You go from 15% straight to 25% and nothing in between?

I've had bud that I wouldn't consider dank, but was better than a lot of the mids I've gotten too. What would you call that?

10. Dont worry the guy doesnt know what he is talking about

Of course their are fire mids

that is what I try to buy

LIme green buds with orange hairs, and plenty of visible trichromes being sold for 25 a quarter

I love getting really good mids, if I had a steady connect for mids that were always good, I wouldnt need anything else

11. In colorado its very possible to get really good dank for 25 a quarter :)

12. schwag . ewwy .

13. Yes the prices of marijuana change depending on where you live:hello:

14. Those are amazing prices, but were talking street prices here. Not cannabis club price or anything.

15. ...swag...

16. So you're saying if i can get an 0 of some swag for like 45 bucks I should get that??? bs evertying of a mids(or below) high is cloudy, has headaches, and other downfalls... there's a reason people smoke premium dank rather than cheap dirt in excess