Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag: What should I Do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StraightLamping, Mar 20, 2012.

1. So I just picked up a lil bit today, and long story short, I bought my friend some food for 2.2 grams of schwag. Now. I'm trying to decide what I should do with it. I could easily sell it to some kids at my school (yes I'm 18, and still in High School) and they would thinking nothing more of it other than it being weed. But what I'm really asking is, would it be worth it to try to cook it into some butter and make some edibles? Or is 2.2 grams not enough to make edibles worth it? Do you guys have any other options as to what I could do with it (other than smoke it, its pretty shitty and gives me some killer headaches)?

2. idk man... id say even if u dont wanna smoke it

smoke it

schwag is best in rolling paper imo

3. KILL IT WITH FIRE

wait... that actually works in this situation.

I'd say bake it all in a single brownie, or do a real quick QWISO :D

4. firecrackers

5. schwag is not best in any way, sir. Not even rolling papers

6. sell it.

7. Id probably just sell it personally.

That way you can buy some good bud. :smoke: