schwag seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by aidenmurrey, Sep 9, 2009.

1. if you plant them, do they turn out well? ive never smoked it but if you plant the seeds and take care of it, what can you expect? could you get mids from the seeds?

2. if taken care of properly you can turn any dirt weed into medical strength bud... ive got a mexican redhair growing in my closet right now... most people would consider that "schwag" but i dont simply because the plant is grown for pure profit.... they dont put tlc into growing these plants like us homegrowers.

3. With good soil and ferts, you can produce a nicely dried and cured product that would command a premium quality price.

4. thanks dorris.... mexican schwag is mostly what i get around here so i figure if i can produce the same product at a higher quality people around here will start growing once they see how easy it can be.

5. i tend to suggest growing mexipack seeds to new growers. Not only do you get amazing bud but its a rewarding experiance since you know what it came from. And if it dies, no biggy and no lost money on seed purchases