Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag report. If you smoke brown ya might wanna check this out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420inMI, Dec 1, 2011.

1. #1 420inMI, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  2. that's a pretty interesting read makes me happy I haven't bought shwag in a long time, also I couldn't stop laughing when it said his lab was based in Gaylord

3. Interesting read bro! :smoke:

4. Thanks for sharing, never quite thought about the pesticide content in my marijuana...then again I've never purchased anything considered low grade. (not bragging, just fact)

5. Thankx for the read.

I already had figured that schwag was full of garbage, but this is sientific proof that it is lol.

That G-Town Brown doesnt look that bad though lol...almost 12%THC hmm...lol nah.

6. Nice report. But then again we also don't know much about dank bought on the street either. It will obviously be better than the schwag but comparing it to spinach and the standards it may still be too high.

7. +Rep. Nice. Can't wait to check this out. I love just educating myself as much as possible anything weed related lol.

8. [quote name='"MR_"']Nice report. But then again we also don't know much about dank bought on the street either. It will obviously be better than the schwag but comparing it to spinach and the standards it may still be too high.[/quote]

I'm sure this is possible. Anywhere money is involved, there will be people that will do anything for it, even if it means using something that you know isn't right.

9. Good read.

10. yeah i really need to stop buying mexican brick by the oz. so cheap though

11. Theres a reason it smells like pizza/spicy food.

12. This is why I grow AK-47...

13. Dont Support Importers! Buy USA

14. most schwag ive smelled almost smells like piss imo

thats why i dont smoke it:D

15. Did you all really think that this was that interesting? Schwag is grown poorly? No way! The poor manner in which the schwag marijuana was harvested can be bad for your health? No way! Seems like this should be "common sense."

16. I think it smells earthy. Your schwag dealer must have cats?

17. nahh but ive seen alot of schwag from different people.

yeah now that i think about it it is pretty earty but like its not exactly like piss its just the closest thing i can compare it to

18. Some people think shwag is good weed. They have never smoked dank. Or its not worth the price. The conditions are bad for shwag. It could be grown in contaminated soil and is usually not flushed. Also has a very high tar/thc ratio. Therefore more smoke must enter the lungs for the desired effects.

19. Weed snobbage backed by science. Yea buddy!