Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag Hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hobo-stoner, Aug 10, 2008.

1. I can't afford to buy large amounts of mids or dank right now so I was wondering if it would be worth it to make hash using the QWISO with about a quarter of schwag?or a half?

2. ya, of course its worth it

3. You wouldn't get dank hash, but you'll get stoned, that's for sure.

It's not as worth it. You should turn over that schwag and buy better weed - that is if you have a quarter or a half ounce/pound of shwag.

4. When I made some schwag hash, it was totally worth it. The idea of using baking soda to ball it up is good plan, otherwise you can't save any of it. Plus it's easier to split up and smoke.

5. Up until about 6 months ago, I made all of my QWISO (which was a lot) with schwag. It actually can yield some high grade QWISO, but I agree that it doesn't really touch the QWISO quality made from headies. It's still worth it though. It's fun, and it gets you really high.

My one word of advise- don't have the Isopropyl Alcohol in the jar with the weed for more than 1 minute 10 seconds. Otherwise you seriously comprimise the quality of your hash. There's no point of making a small amount of hash if you don't care about the quality, even with schwag.

I say go for it! You're gonna have fun!

Here's the link to QWISO I made from Sour Diesel today!

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...-hash-augustwest-style-pictures-included.html

6. A minute and 10 seconds?

That's not long, we left ours in there for about 20 minutes.

Was that bad?