Schplakken Grows #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016.

1. You got your indica and you got your sativa growing in harmony
    DSCN7643.JPG DSCN7646.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. 12 oz plant. 1 oz cola. Haze baby. Any haze you want. My first was Amnesia haze (the big cola), then Super Lemon Haze. Most extraordinary !

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #748 Schplakken, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Hey Or, we should do a grow of the same strain at the same time! I've done it before and it's fun! It's not a competition but an informative comparison grow. You learn a lot about other methods over those 4-6 months. Comparison grows are fun and a good way to evaluate a strain. If we each grow 2, my 2 will be different from yours and that's cool! Jack Herer fem from SeedsmanSeeds is the most beautiful plants. We could do those! (Jack Herer) DSCN6453.JPG DSCN6460.JPG DSCN6465.JPG DSCN6529.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  4. #749 Or_Gro, Oct 17, 2018
    I’m up for it, could do it in my first grow of ‘19...i’ll be doing one clone of 4 diff strains x 2 for my 288-96 side-by-side smack down...your herer choice +i was thinking that pretty nirvana gsc for sure, maybe gg4, something else like super lemon haze/amnesia haze, but i’m flexible on strains..if we got other guys too, might be rven funner...logistics might be hard for same 12:12 start (i would be mainlining)...or we could just do later in year? I saw your like s2c, would you be up for it? Might have to figure out how to split some seed packs to keep costs down. Let’s agree on overall, and put plan together...

Have to get seed order in really soon for my timeframe on 1st grow, euro orders usually like month+, prob all should be feminized.

Sucks we can’t just get each guy to clone a strain(s) then swap...

Lemme know...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hells yeah bro. From seed is what we should do. Super Lemon, Super Silver and Amnesia Hazes are my favorite strains of all time but it's a 6 month grow. (Amnesia Haze) DSCN6735.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. That cola is full of huge colas, lol!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. #752 Schplakken, Oct 17, 2018
    I had the side buds pulled out for air and no mold while drying so for the pic, I just pushed them back into a donky dick! Haa! I wish I had kept some of that. It made me happy with 1 hit! Amnesia Haze from Seedsman seeds or Royal Queen seeds.

8. Yeah let’s narrow it down to 8/9 weekers, feminized. You up for early ‘19 grow? S2c, you want in?

• Like Like x 1
  9. If we do herer, and gsc, maybe two indicas?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll be germing Green Crack and Jack Herer beans in a couple of weeks. That will be a 4 month grow. Then more Haze! A 6 month grow. We'll work it out as we go along bro!

11. When you expect 12:12?
    Who is your green crack from?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Seedsman. I'll flip at 3 weeks above ground.

13. I'll keep you apprised!

14. #759 Or_Gro, Oct 17, 2018
    So what is that, seed to 12:12, 6-7wks? You’ll be too soon 12:12 for me; i need longer than that to get to clone to veg; i need to start ahead for similar 12:12. But let’s do best we can. I’ll buy seeds and run them when i start, won’t be concurrent, but will still be interesting to see how each grow it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. #760 Schplakken, Oct 17, 2018
    3 weeks above ground bro. Like this size. Plant is 70 days above ground now with about 3 weeks left.This one was flipped at 14 days above ground. Little bitty girl at the start! Haa! This is the one on the front right a few days before flip to 12/12. 25 day stretch. DSCN7690.JPG DSCN7537.JPG

• Like Like x 2