Schplakken Grows #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016.

1. #1 Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    I'll be growing in 3.5 gal hempy buckets, 4-Iced Grapefruit from Female Seeds. Today the seeds popped and I put em in coco loco hempy bags, (my innovation). I'm growing in Bush Doctor Coco Loco. (Awesome shit!). Using the 6/9 method with General Hydroponics nutes and variable additives. Pretty good so far! Haa!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. #2 Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    These seedlings won't need anything for 10-14 days after they pop up. I keep the coco wet with small 1/4 nute juice pours around the edges.

• Like Like x 5
  3. #3 Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    Juice for these in 2 weeks will be
    3ml/5ml General Hydroponics Micro/GH Bloom
    Wk. 3
    6/9
    10-20% runoff 3 X wk.
    (All content subject to drastic change!)

• Like Like x 5
  4. #4 Schplakken, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    I have an idea of maybe just using the FloraNova Grow and Bloom a shot. A side-by-side test with the 6/9. Very basic.
    I'll use the nova on Small
    *EDIT*
    Nope. I'm too lazy! Haa!

• Like Like x 4
  5. #5 Schplakken, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    4 plants.
    Biggest is #1 then #2, #3 and Small.
    They will get forms of the 6/9 method.
    * Small produced old broadhead and several more colas. Prolly about 5 zips.

• Like Like x 4
  6. 9 days since germination, 6 days since planting, 4 days above ground.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks bro! This is obviously a work in progress with only you as a follower for now. I figured I'd get going good and get things more organized on this journal before I started inviting people. Feel free to help me with suggestions, brother!

• Like Like x 3
  8. #9 Schplakken, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    8 days above ground.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I'm just watering a little around the edges. The bags they're in do have a res in the bottom. They are mini hempy buckets, so I get a tiny amount of runoff. I think the coco loco is the reason they are going so good. It has guano, worm dirt, enzymes, bacteria, all kinds of good shit! I love that stuff!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. #15 Schplakken, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    Yep. I don't want the coco to get dry at all. It fuks with the ph. I water everything every other day. The seedlings at 1/8th nutes, flower, 1/2 nutes. So far it seems that coco loco likes water every other day to 10-20% runoff and it doesn't need much more than 1/2 nutes because it has lots of good stuff already in there. But, dude, I have only been growing for 4 months, so nothing is set in stone, everything is variable. And I'm a slow learner, short bus guy! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  11. I relate the coco to dirt in that dirt has a rhizosphere for the enzymes and bacteria to work, and the coco hempy, (hydro), has a small res that I think of as a rhizoshere that is recharged bit by bit.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I am new to growing especially coco the autos were my first in coco but once they got bigger yes I did water til runoff everyday. Ima go water my solo cups now lol. It's been a few days just been spraying with water on the leaves twice a day. I'm am feeding just tap with some rapid start by GH

AlliDoIsTalkYay's Grow Journal. 5x5 and 2x4 tents, Scrog DWC Coco KIND and MarsHydro LED

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 1
  13. #18 Schplakken, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    I use Rapid start every day. I like it. It's a root stimulator. That's a good feed for seedlings!

• Like Like x 2
  14. I just hit the seedlings with an ounce each of the mix, runoff was still decent even with just that. My bigger ones that are 10 days I did 2 ounces. Plus since they are in 5gal I bottom feed too and let it suck that up

AlliDoIsTalkYay's Grow Journal. 5x5 and 2x4 tents, Scrog DWC Coco KIND and MarsHydro LED

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2