Schplakken Grows #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Damn Swamp rats lol

• Like Like x 4
  2. Pictures J, pictures!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I took off the lower 2 sets of fan leaves. I like to send the power to the tops. Big fan leaves don't help at this stage. 17 days above ground DSCN7076.JPG DSCN7075.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  4. 20180409_101123.jpg Blaze up

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. 2 white widows 1 special kush. Widows About a week ahead of the special k . Hope they start fattening up a bit . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

• Like Like x 4
  6. Man those things are so healthy and happy they will blow up into fat buddage in the next few weeks! The leaves look perfect. You rock, IG!

• Like Like x 4
  7. Thanks bro let these grow untouched except minimal leaf strip. Fed them today with a high p k fert hope my timing is right . Couldn't hurt either way.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Here's all three [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Lo
    Looks like a good time for a bump of p & k!

• Like Like x 3
  10. 26 days above ground. Prolly flip next week. DSCN7100.JPG DSCN7099.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. 4 female transplants into a clean tent at 28 days above ground and light flipped to 12/12. 10 gal fiber pots with mystery soil! Haa! The other 5 were composted. 4 showed male balls and the smallest female was cut.. 5 females from 9 plants is pretty good! I can only accommodate 4 in the tent, so the best were chosen. 1260w total cfm lights. I had 9 regular plants under one 315cmh. Now they get a 315 each! Haa! I'll feed them 1000-1500ppm juice for a week then go to 1500-2000 for a week or 2.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. Damn those 10 gal pots are massive

• Like Like x 2
  13. Shit looking good in there in those 10 galls.
    What day did they start showing sex.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Why not veg them in the 10 gallon for a week before flipping ? Get some more size.

• Like Like x 3
  15. #596 Schplakken, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Yeah! They're huge! I'm prolly gonna regret putting 4 in my 5x5 tent but I have the lights for them now I hope they squat down and plump up. 3 ft of head room with the lights are perfect!. I will definitely use the scrog. These are 100% Skunk so hopefully they will stay short and bushy. I need 3lb from these. I couldn't destroy the other 5 so I put em in there. Haa! DSCN7128.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. 4-22

• Like Like x 1
  17. Haa! They will blast off starting now! Just watch. Skunk #1 is a short Indica. They will be 30 days above ground tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I worked to make a home for them! It took all day yesterday to clean the tent and put the pots in and position the lights and set the timers and the Co2 and fans and for the environment they will need from here on out! Maybe my 2nd rodeo? Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Tonight
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2