Schools power is out

Discussion in 'General' started by Pass the dr0, Jan 9, 2012.

1. So I live in Houston and at school today at 9:20 there were some pretty bad storms and tornado watches and a transformer blew so our genius principal thinks it's a good idea for us to sit in our classes for over 2 hours now... Fucking morons I swear, good thing I've got my iPhone.

2. Yeah your principle is some moron, but that is coming from the kid who goes on grasscity at school?

3. You can't read from books b/c the power is out?

4. Just walk out of the school. If anyone is blocking the exit, just keep on walking. If they lay hands on you, sue them.

if school is on lockdown, emergency exit.

5. If youre 18 you can check yourself out of school.

Problem solved

6. 3g....

7. nope i couldn't do that

8. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']If youre 18 you can check yourself out of school.

Problem solved[/quote]

This.

9. If your in college just fucking leave lOl

10. [quote name='"DAVlD"']nope i couldn't do that[/quote]

What place can legally hold you when you're an adult? Unless the court ordered you under your rents supervision after you were 18.

11. they couldn't legally hold me.... i just couldn't sign myself out.. i just had to take the punishment.. which would be detention if you got caught skipping..

12. [quote name='"420 High Times"']You can't read from books b/c the power is out?[/quote]
    Dude there is tornado warnings in Houston I would gtfo for my safety

13. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']If youre 18 you can check yourself out of school.

Problem solved[/quote]

At my highschool I hAd to get my parents to sign a paper saying it was okay to sign out by myself even when I was 18

14. [quote name='"HankMoody"']

At my highschool I hAd to get my parents to sign a paper saying it was okay to sign out by myself even when I was 18[/quote]

Really? Once I turned 18 I could sign anything myself. I signed myself out of school frequently since I only had 2 classes and like 4 study halls senior year lol. That's weird I always signed myself out, signed my own forms ect.

15. it goes by school. me and a few people were even put on a watch list where cause we were notorious for skipping school. skipped first day of senior year lol after first period.

16. Times are changing. Here in RI I wasn't able to sign myself out when I was 18. Not that that stopped anyone from leaving haha

17. I bet if you made this thread in Apprentice..You'd get alot more attention...:cool:

18. I'd just get up and peace, there's no reason to still be there, especially if you're just playing on your iPhone and doing nothing.

19. [quote name='"420 High Times"']

Times are changing. Here in RI I wasn't able to sign myself out when I was 18. Not that that stopped anyone from leaving haha[/quote]

But I'm only 20...highschool wasn't that long ago lol. Weird that sucks for all you 18 year olds who can't. I would have never stayed for four study halls lol. I wouldn't even let them take my cell phone. They'd try to take it if I was texting and id say"this is my property and I never signed anything agreeing to have it taken away. I'm legally an adult you don't have the right to take it" and they wouldn't lol. :metal:I think they just didn't want to deal with me lol.

20. I didn't find the insult in this one, was it subliminal or something? :smoke: