Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oXX0SHADY0XXo, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Okay, i know there are probably other threads for this, but i couldn't find, any, so here we go!!!

Anybody else just love the feeling of going to school high? i go high about once or twice a week (i'm a senior, for all you people just looking for under-agers) and i find it simply amazing. of course, my first period is basketball (i'm a starter) and the ganja seems to help my game a ton. it also makes it where i can run forever and never get tired, or out of breath. then in ACTUAL classes, it just helps me focus SO much more on the subject matter. I maintain a 3.8 GPA, thank you very much.

Any thoughts?

2. yea i love going to school high especailly(spelling) without eye drops haha

3. it's fun but over rated, espicially when you smoke wayyy to much

4. i wouldnt risk it... well if you do go to class high don't park your car in the school parking lot (do it on a side street) and obviously dont bring any to school. One dude got caught with barely nothing in his locker (the dogs come around) and got expelled. and i know some other guys who carry it around in a solid colored water bottle. and this other dude got expelled because he sold some weed to this chick and she ended up in the hospital (idk the full story). FYI, your rights are shit on school property.

5. totally, I absolutely hated differential equations unless I was high, then it became pretty interesting.

6. I didn't go to any of my classes blazed this semester, just didn't feel like it. But I think I will this Spring semester, I have cooler classes

7. #7 Jenga2010, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    Very right. Once you step foot on school campus, your their "property" theirs no "you can't search me because im underage" or "my eyes are red because of allergies, they got a reason to search you, they'll do it. And honestly I don't know how you play basketball better high this cali weed makes me swallow my tongue just by sitting down from cotton mouth imagine running? No no no lol

Why would someone not underage ever say that? *RMJL

8. Oh fuck smoking in high school, college I can see though

9. Ive been planning on going to school baked, I have football pe 1st period so all i do is play n64 and listen to my ipod with the homies. Going to the graduation ceremony high would be a blast until i get called up, id be sketched as fuck...but half of my school smokes so who knows.

10. Also, if the teacher(s) or anyone suspects you're high you can be suspended/expelled even if you have nothing on you or in your car. and for godsake don't be one of those douchebags who constantly talk about how much weed they smoke and use the word "dank" to describe random shit. It's fucking annoying and someone could easily snitch and you will get searched.

11. ^^ This. A few of my friends came into music appreciation smelling of weed and high as hell. Teacher sent them to the priciple. They got lucky and only got suspended for a week. And yes kids calling random stuff dank when they're not talking about bud is straight fucking stupid.

12. i used to get high at school (high school) quite a bit. looking back, me and my friends did some sketchy shit (smoking in the school parking lot...not in a car, leaving school at lunch and smoking in some random guys sideyard) but it was worth it :smoking: cant do it now though because the deans at my school started cracking down and dont let as many people out and have a cop in the lot.

13. Ha Ha i dunno, most of my friends do that too, i guess i just always get indica or something. it just helps me focus, helps me really FEEL how hard i need to toss the ball so i get the bucket, and helps me judge when to jump so i pack somebody out they mind... ha ha ha dunno. fun as hell though.

14. I like to smoke a blunt before classes.

15. I find a small/medium amount defiantly helps me concentrate in lectures or labs. But is so tempting just to have the little bit more... then I just end up having the munchies like a mother fucker :p

16. Yeah, Be careful. I got searched once (before i even smoked) for listening to Gratefull dead really loud on my headphones. and my eyes were bothering me that day. So they were really red.

Lmao. It was fun because i missed most of my classes because they kept asking me about shit.

17. Just find a good spot where no one passes through, some gum, cologne, and you're good. Don't get to paranoid.

18. I've done it a few times, its fun for a couple hours, but after i come down im tired so the rest of the day is shit.

19. Haha nope its way to risky even though I use to al the time ! One time a teacher asked me to read some long ass paragraph infront of class so I got up and walked out the class haha, so stoned that day. I got called to the office and they searched me and asked if I snorted meth before school wtf??

20. hah, once i smoked like 5 chillum bowls and then wnet to play bball w/ a bunch of non-weed smoking kids. i was on fire, no matter where i shot it from, i was draining shots.

and then i told the kid who was covering me, man i'm baked. and he got so pissed, needless to say, we tooled on him for hte rest of the game.