School

Discussion in 'General' started by Newtoweed, Nov 6, 2008.

1. My high school 10-20% of the people smoke marijuana Weekly and yet I am starting to get looked down upon by some for smoking it regularly and everyone knows that I do, Thats not the part that pisses me off I am sick of kids saying I am going to die from it and your going to go brain dead from it and shit, I am getting better grades now then last year and I am not a horrible person for smoking weed. Some people on here have probably been smoking it since the 70's and they are still alive Everyone is also afraid that from one puff you might die or get hooked or something. Just a rant.

2. so then dont let nonsmokers know you toke man
    what mush said

3. yeah, i kinda had the same problem... but theres two words you should tell to people that look down on you for smoking... Fuck You. Who gives a fuck what they think, thier either jealous that you are having so much fun, or ignorant products of a society that teaches kids that drugs kill people and that drug users are bad people searching for cheap thrills

4. wut grade are you in? i never had this problem cuz like 80% of my high school smoked

5. non-smokers will be non-smokers, and you will be you regardless of what they say...it's not like your actually going to stop enjoying it because other people are going to be ignorant and bother you about your personal habits. yes it is irritating though when non-smokers insist on called you a pothead or make all these dumb jokes about it when they've never seen you smoke and don't even know what they're talking about
    dude...bottom line, teenagers are retarded and I truly believe the true stoners are the only ones who understand the concept of thinking before they speak before they graduate high school

6. You'll always run into that problem. Just don't make it obvious that you smoke.

Don't talk about it when you're with groups that don't smoke.
    Use eye drops, etc. to reduce your high appearance.

Hopefully most of those people will change their minds once the facts trickle into their lives. Good luck with your situation.