Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School work while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Veggietales, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Does anyone else do school work while high at college?

I find it easier to write essays, but when trying to do chemistry, it just doesn't workout.

Fuck being a bio-chemistry major

2. Yes, same as me. I can write a way better paper high, but throw math in the mix and its hopeless (even for weed to solve)

3. i am more attentive when im high in school. I don't think i do better work, but im just more awake. I have a morning class and 7:30 am is a real shitty time to be sober or awake

4. During my prep class, I find it easier when I'm high to pay attention, but the studying doesn't work out (Because that's all up to you). In my opinion, and my parents who are paying for most of it, showing up is mandatory if you know what I mean. Kinda got off course there.......But homework is pretty easy too!

5. Attendance is mandatory in two of my classes, not in chemistry or biology. I dropped bio though. 60 kids started and there's only 15 left.