Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

school drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by passthatjoint, Oct 2, 2008.

1. :hello:hey guys whats up. i was just wondering if some kid tells someone, like the principal at school i smoke weed,and then the school drug tests me and i fail, can i get in trouble just for that, even though i never go to school high, or bring weed or bowls,lighters, to school?

all advice is appreciated

2. This seems familiar.

3. yes you can
    if they drug test you and you test positive
    but why would you let them drug test you?

4. #4 Tru Ganjaman, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008
    Not in a public school they can't...but why would they care, like 20% of the people in school are high anyways, no government funded school is going to spend money to drug test people at school unless they have a strong suspicion that you did something under then influence (like smash a window or assault somebody, etc.). But I'm assuming you're not an idiot so your golden :D :smoking:

5. ya i guess, but i have the dryest school ever. theres only like 6 people who smoke weed here now

6. Please stop spamming the forum with variations of the same question. You're obviously a minor and shouldn't even be here in the first place, why would you keep drawing attention to that fact?

Yes yes I know...he could be 19 and still in the 7th grade, but let's be real here. Look at his posts. He's a kid and should not be on this forum.

7. Not the safest assumption...

8. At the highschool I went to in Birmingham, AL we had random drug tests; you were only drug tested though if had a parking pass, which was pretty much everyone. [Parking was considered a priveledge]

9. yes you might, but be intelligent and take a break if you know for sure a test is coming and stay a step ahead of your principal.

10. you just went into the system. Congrats

11. i dont think that's for you to decide

12. rough rule of thumb here kiddo is this, if you're a heavy smoker 30-60 days to let your system "clear out". If you smoke once a week or less, usually 5-7 days will be more than sufficent to pass the test. That's for piss tests btw.

For a saliva test its usually 24-48 hrs for infrequent smokers.

13. You're right, because I didn't write the rules :

" 2. You acknowledge and guarantee that by using this service you have reached the age of 18 years."

Anyone who thinks the OP is 18 or older is someone I'd like to sell a bridge to...or some nice Florida swampland.