School and smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 571579, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Well im 21 i start school for my g.e.d tomorrow and was wondering do you guys have a hard time in school when you smoke?

Debating if i should smoke or sit here and think about smoking.

2. don't smoke.

3. Lol 2 stoners on a stoner website said no. You should take that advice man. I've been there, its no good

4. Idk man. I got 96 percent on all my ged tests. Some right after smoking the night before. Trust me in my experience in oregon the ged tests are easy as fuck. Most of it seemed middleschool to freshman level stuff.

Granted I could keep a 3.8 gpa in highschool. I left for personal reasons not because I was failing.

I think you'll be fine bro

5. Do it.

You can always take it again.

6. ive been taking this math test since i was 18 and have failed 3 times i want it to be over already so i can get a good job or attend college.

i'm in oregon also so hopefully this time i pass this shit.

7. Ged was pretty simple here in texas but i still would not smoke before a test lol

8. Dude, how do you fail the GED 3 times in a row? Start studying and don't stop until you know the shit. If smoking make you lazy, don't smoke. You can pass the test two different ways, being smart or working hard, and being smart hasn't worked for you so far.

9. I still need to finish mine Haha. I passed 4/5 tests a year ago then never set up my last one.

10. same ive completed 4 out of 5.
    math sucks balls i think i fried my memory i can't remember simple shit like finding volume.

But i think i remembered the formula.
    b x w x h

idk how i failed 3 times i guess i just suck ass at math lol.
    passed reading,writing,sciences, language arts all in one day.

been on math for 3 years how gay......

11. Hey dude, I am not trying to be a dick but if you have failed the math test three times in a row, then you should not be even needing to debate the question at hand. Just stating the obvious...

For what its worth, in my case, school and smoking don't mix.

12. put the weed down and study the shit, obviously you arent gifted.

13. Don't ...

Don't just not smoke while studying, Take a T break. You could probably use it to clear your head ;)

Punish yourself by not smoking until you pass you're GED, then celebrate with dank after :)

14. is that a runscape sig? lol

15. You know I played it during my childhood, and I bought this sig a couple years ago and I loved the artistic vision of it. I put it on GC because I figured not a lot of people would know about it.

But HOLY shit I get 10 comments a day LOL, talk about nostalgia :)

16. Badassery.

And yeah, if you don't feel comfortable smoking then don't do it. I've learned that smoking makes some people geniuses and other people idiots, some in between. For me, it makes me great at writing and Literature and arts, but horrible at math/science/history/pretty much everything else.

Best of luck on your testing, Blade!

17. my grades were like 2.5 my first year in college, next year jumped to a 3.7-3.8 range. The difference was I started tokin' daily.

18. What intention do you bring to school?
    To learn, or to fuck around and use drugs?

Learn?

or fuck around and use drugs?

Choose one.

Peace :smoke:

19. well we will see how goes, no wake and bake today.