Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School and Being High at it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dachrons, Mar 4, 2010.

1. I used to blaze in college like everyday, but when you're in a class like mine you have to stop. I'd come in and everyone would be like "You got bud?" I felt they were kinda using me, so I just stopped, plus you should just take care of your business then blaze its much more rewarding when you get home and just have a nice bong or joint to yourself. :smoke:

2. Smoking in school is the best, it's so chill, you just gotta keep relaxed nd enjoy it...

3. Never done it, though it's on my list of things to try before graduation rolls around. I know two good friends who swear by doing exams while baked, and have the good records to show it. I figure what the hell, at the very least it'll make my one professor less boring :)

4. probably one of the best things to do haha. i know ive done it/still do it pretty often. theres about a 30 minute drive from my house to my college so that drive almost always has a cigarillo involved.

5. Don't go to a Psychiatrist... go to your regular family medical doctor, tell him you think you have ADD - helps to take an online ADD test and print out the results to give your doc - and say you'd like a script for Adderal. It's not cheap, and insurance won't likely pay for the meds because it's under Mental Health, but at least you'll have your adderal, which is really good when you need to study for hours on end. Just don't fucking sell it to your friends just because you have weed... No matter what you can get per bottle, or per pill, it's so not worth going to jail for selling Amphetamines to other kids.

6. I love going to school high, my favorite subject is AP History (yeah a smart stoner, who woulda guessed!) one day while sitting in class bakinated we were talking about our ancestory and this one kid goes "Hey, Andrew arent you Irish?" and my teacher goes "He isn't from Ireland, he looks more like he's from Amsterdam." Well needless to say i believe my teacher knew i was high and we all had a good laugh about it.

7. I blaze right before school about two days a week(usually monday + wednesday), usually 3-4 bowl packs to the face. Then I'll smoke another few bowlpacks during lunch in a friends car during 6th period. I love it, although the only downside is, during last period, I'm so burnt out I feel like laying in the middle of the hallway and sleeping.

8. It's fine, just DONT SMOKE BLUNTS OR JOINTS because the smell sticks to everything.
    I had a friend who strictly smoked blunts, and whenever he did so before class he got reports of "smelling like marijuana smoke" along with other shit. Tobacco smell lingers much longer and stronger then anything.

9. I'd only go to school high on half days, 2 hour delays, and pep rally days for the most part (aka "joke days"). Otherwise I'm bored out of my fucking mind for half the day.

When you're high at school, it seems like the day goes by soooo slowly, but then when you look back the next day, you can't remember shit and its almost like you were never there.

10. i think that every drug i've ever done i've been under the influence of at school at one point or another. i only take oxys or vicodin in school anymore, marijuana i save for when i know i can give it the respect it deserves. being drunk in school isn't fun either, well it is, but being a hundred and twenty pounds, it's a little hard to keep my shit on the dl.

11. I had one year I smoked almost everyday, last year I smoked a little, and this year I'm right in the middle. I love doing it, but I honestly cannot take it everyday anymore. I have fun in my classes but doing book work or work by myself sucks. Though nothing beats watching a good movie first period.

12. exactly, these days my high wears off before i even get to school, but it still helps me get through the day :rolleyes:

13. This semester is gonna be awesome because 3 of my teachers told our classes "you can do your homework, which will enable you to retake tests, or you can just take tests and you get no retakes", so 3 of my 4 academic classes in 2nd semester senior year... don't have any homework? I've been sober for maybe 3 full class periods of the first 5 weeks this semester. Think I can keep it going?

14. ahh what a positive attitude! weed weed weed its all you need need need :smoke:

15. That's how I used to be, but I realized not to give a fuck.

16. My senior year was pretty much made up of coming to school either high on something or not having slept the night before. Needless to say my grades weren't the best.

17. being high at school is the way to go, idgaf what people say. actually blazing at school might not be the smartest idea, but if you can, or if you can blaze somewhere else, definitly do it. pretty much in all situations high>sober