School + Amphatamine: Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'General' started by Heavenly Scythe, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Hello there. Well, today I tried taking adderall in school...with very interesting results. I found that I performed significantly better in my class, working almost non-stop. I was flooding with subtle energy. All of a sudden, school seemed much less intimidating. Whats more, I feel no desire to take adderall again, and my mood have improved greatly with no negative side effects.

I'm wondering, does anyone here in collage practise this? Needless to say, the performance enhancing effects are indeed real. I just popped one single pill..bam, I'm working like a dog, vigilant as ever. I can see how people at work might be more productive...

For whats its worth, I feel lovely as well. Perhaps the state should consider giving amphetamine out free to all office employees or students?

2. I can't do speed, or any uppers for that matter.... Whacks my anxiety WAY out - don't handle it well...

But even if I could... I wouldn't want to use them to start study habits. I feel I'd slip into a bad cycle....

I'd be careful - and use them sparingly for study, if you do.

:smoke:

3. Ive done many drugs many times including ones like coke and oxy, and amphetamine is THE most addictive drug I have ever had.

4. i think its safe to say, quite a lot of people take adderol for its "performance enhancing" effects. really, its just another dangerous drug with high addiction pottential that has been pushed on our nation as the saving medicine in all problems with concentration.

yes, it does help, but i dont think the bennfits of the drug outweigh how addictive it is and how much it changes your brain chemistry when used regularly.

5. I have never been addicted to amphetamine????? But then again I have never been addicted to anything. I know people who have to take dexampthetamine for ADD. They been on it all life and then they quit cold turkey...

6. This is the fucking truth right here. While I use and love opiates more, i'd say amphetamines are far more addicting. Wanna here why I think that? I do NOT like doing meth, I hate the effects and comedown, it's not fun to me really, but I still buy and do crystal meth periodically, at any oportunity..

Kinda fucked up you dont like something, yet still buy and consume it. Thats some fucked up shit.

Anyways, if it hel[ps you in school, why not do it man?

7. isnt that what its perscribed for

8. Speed kills

9. I plan on doing some adderall this thursday for two finals i got. 20mg instant releace at 9am, study for final A that starts at 10am then study more and have 10mg at 1 keep studying till final B at 2pm ace both finals, good game school!