Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School advisory

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChaliTuna, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Alright so i've been reading these forums for awhile, everybody says you can't get in trouble for being high at school...wrong. I'm a senior retaking a freshman class (fucked around a lot that year) and the freshmen were all talking about pot so as soon as the teacher passes out the test I see her go to her computer and think everything is fine, meanwhile I'm stoned out of my mind from a joint with hash....few minutes pass and security pulls me outta class and I'm suspended for 5 days for being intoxicated, had no wrongful suspicion except for my eyes. If I'm suspended one more time it's immediate expulsion, also suspended from sports and activities for 9 weeks.

TL;DR. : dont smoke before school, leave it for after

2. you got in trouble for red eyes and being high. if you were just high then nothing would have happened.

3. Thats why visine is a must for stoners. Without the red eyes no one would even know you were high

4. I have a tiny bottle of visine in my pocket 24/7. You never know when you're going to be smokin weed. :D

5. That's total bullshit. Same thing happened to me a while back. I just complained to the district.
    Just take it up with someone, they have no proof.

6. Teacher just didnt want you to get a 100 on the test.

7. I didn't even seem high I was just taking a test, I had put visine in before going back on campus but I guess it looked like I was high, just thought I'd warn the community not to get to comfortable.

8. [quote name='"SnappinBowls"']Teacher just didnt want you to get a 100 on the test.[/quote]

Funny part this is true, I've gotten 100% on all my tests in her class, even when I was my highest off of edibles.

9. Honestly, it's your fault. I have been pulled out of class and questioned about being intoxicated. Hence why I always keep Allegra-D in my pocket and claim that my allergies aggravate my eyes. Bulletproof. Your eyes being red is not reason to believe you are under the influence unless the teacher specifically heard you say that you smoked before school.

10. then the moral is not "dont smoke before school" but "dont fuck around freshman year"

but yeah, cant you take this up with someone in authority?

11. if your eyes weren't red and you didn't seem high then how the hell did you get suspended for being high? just deny it.

HOW TO NOT SUCCEED
    Principal: you're high
    You: um, um, how u kno?????

HOW TO SUCCEED
    Principal: you're high
    You: nah
    Principal: damn you win

not like they can drug test you or anything.

12. damn, dude. why would you even pull a move like that if you're so close to being expelled already? not very smart. next time cover that shit up with eye drops if your school is that strict

13. Were you telling these freshman that you were super baked or something? And the teacher overheard and got security? Did you smell like weed?

Other than that there is no way in hell they can suspend you for red eyes. Because you can have red eyes from more than just weed.

14. The security guy is like my uncle, this is a small town guys....if you smoke, everybody knows...everybody does here, it was either confess or get the cops called and possibly get a ticket as well, and I know the cops are fucking pigs over here, I wasn't gonna chance it. All I'm trying to do is warn people from my mistakes, no need for bullshit in this thread.

15. dude the cops cant do shit unless you have weed or paraphernalia on you

16. Your mistake was admitting

17. i think it depends on your school. my high school was ridiculous, but they would never pull shit like that. i got busted for blazing ON CAMPUS and all i got was a ticket to court and a one day suspension. as long as you have no weed on you they legally cant do shit.

18. #18 St33ner, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    I dunno, but it seems to me like if you give a room full of 13/14 yr olds a chance at telling on someone, they will jump on that like a 1st Edition Charizard back in the day.

GET BETTER AT SMOKING.

19. i went to school high all the time, but i was known as a "respectful, quiet kid who got all his work done", so I don't think any one cared. hell I was drunk on a field trip and the teachers knew. They were making sandwiches for people who didn't bring a lunch and took one look at me and said "wow you used to be such a good kid". they than gave me the sandwich and that was that hahah.

20. My eyes are bloodshot literally every day, I get weird looks from teachers and everyone asks if I'm high but I don't get fucked with by the "big dogs", if you will.