Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schizophrenia and marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canadianeh?, Mar 18, 2015.

1. #1 Canadianeh?, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    To make it short, i was diagnosed by a psychiatrist with Squizophrenia in 2010.

The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

Â¦j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/899395-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

No improvements whats so ever , nothing positive came out of it.Feel like shit and depressed.

I suffer from Anxiety,Racing thoughts.

Im currently on Welfare at 31 years old in Canada.

I was reading on Indica High CBD strains.

I smoked when i was 20,got a panick attack.Dont know if it was Sativa or Indica, But other times did i smoke i feel really good so maybe it was indica.

Im currently hopeless...

Anyone know a good brand of Indica with high CBD? I read that it could relieve the pain associated with Squizophrenia.

Im considering taking this as Medecinal Aid to help cope with my illness.

Thanks everyone.

2. instead of strain hunting, you should  be looking for pure cbd edibles / concentrates / pills.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you disabled / can't work?

4. I agree with QualiD here for sure, definitely look for something with pure cbd content.

5. #5 Canadianeh?, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    I would rather smoke that shit since im a cigarette smoker anyway.

I Found Hash Plant – Feminized Seeds Seem like its high in CBD

Harlequin seem good too

AC/DC

6. I cant work with people, im a mess... I have no social life at all...

7. I've been seeing ads here on GC advertising liquid CBD oil which is legal in all 50 states (which I was surprised) so maybe look into that/legal status in Canaduh

8. well can you do me a favor? I'd appreciate it if you'd have a good day :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 CTUBS8732, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Have you tried being sober? I was going thru some tuff times with the same issues, and came to realize it was the bud doing it. (I smoke a whole lot)

I got real manic/depressed when I stopped, but everything went back to normal after about 2 weeks. Started smoking again, and my problems are coming back.

How much do you smoke a day on average?

10. What this guy ^ said.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Prolly shouldn't smoke sativa. If anything tht would be a trigger.

12. Very true^^^ In my experience with sativa, it's makes me real "manic" real upidy, and let's me think about stuff I shouldn't be. And also gives me that scared feeling but without being scared.

• Like Like x 2
  13. #13 enjoyandlive, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    I think if the pills still fail to make you feel any better, try to get a MMJ card. you likely just smoked too much that one time. I'd suggest a hybrid strain and only take 2-3 hits from a joint and see how you feel. Does weed help schizophrenia?

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship

14. I'm canadian before I got my license they made sure I don't have schizophrenia or depression. So if you want a licence don't tell em that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum