Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

schizo-stoners?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mmjmanning, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Does anyone else talk to themselves a lot high?

or do I just have some underlying medical condition?

2. I have a couple of times...but then I'd just laugh and say...WOW...IM BAKED...LOL...i dont think you have an underlying medical issue unless you are having like..full converstations with youself..lol

3. I'm kinda like GaNinja.

Sometimes when I'm finishing off a joint or a bowl, I'll say something like, "Damn I'm baked."

But that's about it.

4. I talk a lot to myself anyway, sober or high.

5. haha so do i. when im alone i sometimes have full blown conversations with myself. i think i talk more to myself then to other people. i should deff see a therapist for this lol

but when really high ill just randomly say things like "duuuude im soooo highhh" with a little giggling. or if im playing a videogame (not online) ill blurt out obscenities

6. hahaha i sometimes talk to myself when sober as well. but i noticed i dont really talk to myself when i'm high...

but this made me laugh haha :D

7. Same thing, man! :D

8. I'm always like "omg shit" after I take my last toke.

9. My usual rule with this kind of stuff is...
    if you think you're crazy, you're not.
    :)

10. yeah haha, i come up with hilarious ideas
    i also make faces and talk to myself in the mirror. it's fuckin great

11. HA! i totally get this and think the same thing sometimes.

12. You guys are all crazy...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ"]YouTube - Suicidal Tendencies - "Institutionalized" Frontier Records[/ame]

LOL jk I think everyone does this lol sometimes I say wow I am really high but I do not start talking to myself and saying stories.