Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schawg that is Earthy. Why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZippoMike, May 6, 2011.

1. Doesn't taste like dirt but it is definitely Earthy. Not bad tasting though. Why?

2. I've never had.

3. never had schwag. i couldnt tell ya' .

4. Depends on the quality but I usually grade it by how harsh the smoke is, i'm guessing it was grown outdoors if it has an "earthy" taste, maybe the PH level was out of balance and that affected the taste

5. I get that stuff from time to time, i like it for joints and blunts mainly.

6. could be an earthy flavored strain grown horribly.... could be (like said above) from it being outdoor.... we wont really know why though hahaha