Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scentless weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emnesty, Sep 11, 2012.

1. So I got my girlfriend to pick up from a dealer who attends her school, and it's our first time buying from him. She texted me after she got it, and said that It was wrapped in tinfoil, and she couldn't smell a thing through that tinfoil. This is her first pickup, and I'm worried that we got scammed. She hasn't seen the bud yet, as she's still in class. What's the deal with this? (She's felt it, and said she's sure it's bud)

2. I doubt you could be sure it's bud if you can't smell it and you're trying to feel it through tin foil. But if you can't smell it through the foil even holding it up to your nose, than it's either utter shit or not even weed at all. Make sure you always see the product you're buying

3. Haha no any good weed will smell through foil and any good weed never comes in foil ......

No way he's a dealer if he's giving sacks in foil .....

4. Right

Wrong

Sometimes the dealer's gotta improvise, regardless of the quality of weed he/she's selling

5. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Haha no any good weed will smell through foil and any good weed never comes in foil[/quote]

Yeah, That's what I was thinking. Luckily I only put $40 down on this first purchase, No big losses.

6. First of all why didn't you pick up from the guy instead of your girl that's a rookie?

I wouldn't want my girl picking up from a high school dealer. Kids are young, dumb, and unpredictable. You don't know what they could try and pull. If she knows him and you trust him then never mind on that haha

The fact that it doesn't smell is worrying here but there are too many variables we don't have info on, such as how many layers of foil, what the agreed upon quality is, etc.

If it's just one wrapping around of the nugs in the foil it could still be good smoke, I've experienced some high mids that had lost most of their odor and I got toasted as usual.

Best advice: Take a nap or otherwise preoccupy yourself and just wait until you can give it a thorough inspection

7. Let me clarify a little bit. She isn't very experienced, and I don't think she really tried to smell it. I think she just couldn't smell it while she was holding it, Not sure if that matters.

8. #8 Miyagi, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    I've gotten bud wrapped in all kinds of shit, that's normal imo.

As cali said though, she should have DEFINITELY been able to smell it. It should be hard to contain the smell lmao.

Edit: yeah probably some mids, explains the smell, there should have still been something though

9. I'm pretty sure bud that gets left out can lose its smell, right?

Damn :(

10. [quote name='"rhinoman26"']First of all why didn't you pick up from the guy instead of your girl that's a rookie?

I wouldn't want my girl picking up from a high school dealer. Kids are young, dumb, and unpredictable. You don't know what they could try and pull. If she knows him and you trust him then never mind on that haha

The fact that it doesn't smell is worrying here but there are too many variables we don't have info on, such as how many layers of foil, what the agreed upon quality is, etc.

If it's just one wrapping around of the nugs in the foil it could still be good smoke, I've experienced some high mids that had lost most of their odor and I got toasted as usual.

Best advice: Take a nap or otherwise preoccupy yourself and just wait until you can give it a thorough inspection[/quote]

Yeah, the reason I let her do it was because I don't attend high school, and we got this connection through one of her friends. I don't know about the layers of tinfoil or anything, and it should have been in the range of mids.

11. So will you see the bud tonight?

12. isnt that just the dealers preference?lol how is it logical to say you can judge bud by what it came in or the dealer in that case. imo that means hes smart cuz he doesnt want to have bags with him which is an obvious distribution charge if he gets caught

13. Alright, more info. She opened it up, and a the scent came out a lot. It's not bad at all. Still don't understand how the tinfoil managed to block out the scent, cause when it was unwrapped it was very strong.

14. Definetly was some good stuff

15. When will you be able to confirm the quality of said bud?

You should keep us updated.

16. [quote name='"omg nipz"']When will you be able to confirm the quality of said bud?

You should keep us updated.[/quote]

Oh I've got it, It was dank, despite looking like mids. Nice body high. I'd give it a 6/10.

image-3667544391.jpg

17. [quote name='"Emnesty"']

Oh I've got it, It was dank, despite looking like mids. Got me nice and toasted. I'd give it a 6/10.

[/quote]

I'd say 8/10 but then again what do I know

18. I'd smoke it.

19. I've had some good weed with a strong smell that lost the smell after being in a jar for a few days.

20. Maybe it's old or something? Tell me what happens when you try to break it down, does it just turn to dust or something?