scary/weird ass pickup

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by btkirwan, Jul 3, 2010.

1. So yesterday I went to get an ounce of mids and met the guy in a cookout parking lot. He reaches out of his window with the weed so naturally I figured he was going to hand it to me. I reach out with the money and for somereason he attempts to throw the weed into my car...It ended up bouncing off my hand and flying behind my car. I was scared as shit because it was like 5 p.m. haha. I ran out my car and grabbed it so it was all good lol but I was like wtf just happened. And after that I found out he shorted me 5 g's! But I called him and went back later and got it so it's all good haha. But that was definantly the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me on a pickup

2. When you buy in those amounts get the dealer to scale infront of you.

3. What should I say? he always wants to meet me somewhere. And idt he is going to do it again. After I called and told him he called back like 5 minutes later and was apologizing saying osmething like he was in a hurry...but anyway should I just ask him to weigh it in his car???

4. Probably not. It's generally not a good idea to have a scale AND an ounce of weed on you, and he probably knows this.
    That is pretty strange though. I'd find a less sketchy dealer for sure...it isn't that hard to weigh out the right amount. He was either guessing or shorting you on purpose.

5. Nah he definantly shorted me unpurpose. He's been good before but the last time there were quite a lot of seeds just laying in the bag and i figured it was because it was the last of what he had, but after yesterday I realize he did that unpurpose. But I still get it cheaper from him than anywhere else. My friends pay 40 for a quarter and from him i can get a half for 15 more.

I really don't think he will do it again though, and if he does then fuck it, I just won't buy from him anymore.

6. How would you ask a dealer to weigh it out infront of you without sounding like an ass? Most drug deals involve cars,after all, and most dealers dont wanna ride around with large amounts of illegal substances and scales...juss sayin.

7. I always ask. And I've learned to just stay away from car deals altogether.

8. As long as he refunded you i don't see the problem. Now that he knows you can weigh it he probaly will stop shortin you.

9. Yeah I don't think he'll short me again either. but I've definantly learned to say something even if its just a little off because the time before I bought the seedy bag i got a half and it was like 13.5 g's or something like that and I guess he figured I didn't check and it just got worse from there. Ha but I'm afraid to go into drug dealers houses where I live man, its sketchy as hell

10. Then what do you? Im not about to tell a drug dealer where i live...

11. :laughing:

This is always funny to me because a large purportion of my friends sell and I chill with them almost daily. I'm comfortable coming into their house and them coming in to mine.

12. Same. I usually go to their house. It's just the smart thing to do.

13. Haha from the Carolinas, huh? You better have gotten a shake and some hush puppies to go with that.

14. haha what kind of dealer just throws an ounce into someones car. or atleast attempts haha. but even if it went in thats still ridiculous. picture driving by or somethin. youd be like oh shit did i just see a zip flyin into that car?

15. Your lucky your dealer doesn't flake out on u when you call him on rip offs. I asked my dude how much was in his 10 bags, he said 4 grams, I said would u mind weighing it in front of me bcuz i have been getting light bags (2.5 grams...). Its been like 3 days and still no reply.

16. for some reason i read the title as 'scary/weird ass pickup line' and i was very confused when there wasnt a pickup line

shit i am drunk

17. I laughed really...really hard at that.

i'm completely blitzed too.

18. You fucking go; I ain't buyin buds off of you unless I see that shit scaled to the point

19. and proceed to get shot from by the insecure middle aged man that has to rip kids off on weed to make his living.

20. ... Where the fuck do YOU buy weed?!

ahahaha