Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scary story

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Party boyyy, Oct 24, 2012.

1. My friend did the wigi board a couple years ago. After he got done doing it he had to walk home. He walked home and passed by this creepy barn. Someone walks up to him and says come join us. (The devil) and he try's to be as calm as possible he's says no I'm fine all calm. Then the guy fades away when he walks away. My friend turns very religious cuz he's scared shitless. True story

2. I think I just shit myself. Why are you posting about it 3 years later?

3. First off it's "ouija" and secondly that is pretty freaky nontheless.. Assuming it was the devil however is very ignorant lol.. and becoming religious? psh.. nothing else to say here

4. One time I ate 3 marijuanas and I thought I saw Ronald McDonald on a train. So yah.

5. Lol ouija boards

6. I don't believe in that ouija bullshit, I've never played it and don't really plan on it, but I think it's bullshit, I'm sorry for those of you who have a story about how you almost got killed by the devil or whatever , but I'm one of those people that has to see it to believe it

7. Doesn't he know that demons feed of the souls of the religious? It's just like saying "I'm scared of going to hell, so I decided to become a devout atheist". Then again, demons aren't real, so it don't really matter.

8. When I ate my "marijuna" last time I saw what happened to me when I die. It really helps with accepting death. I also watched a water bottle breath for 10 min straight.

9. Yeah I have an ex girlfriend when that was like 3 years older than me she was weird as fuck,she was sexy but really weird.She dressed,acted,thought and talked like a hippy but she was anorexic and into all types of weird shit.But we messed around in some satanic rituals and shit but nothing happened.It was pretty lame we tried to summon something and even had to say all this weird "fuck jesus" shit lol.But yeah nothing happened at all it was kind of disappointing.But the Ouija board seriously? That shit ain't real lmao I have one in my closet like 15 feet from me I just use it to scare people with.Yeah there has to be someone that's "leading" the people that also have their hands on the ouiji and then you say "hello is there anyone in this room with us" and then you move the piece with your hand to spell "yes" and then you just pretty much freak your friends out and shit.Ive tried doing it in places that are "haunted" and no spirits ever moved the piece it just stayed in one spot. That's all bullshit so is "magic" Ive tried all that shit like satanism,paganism,necromancy,voodoo,santaria and all that and none of it worked it was all fake.Just like all the other religions.

10. [quote name='"FaMiLytilIdie"']Yeah I have an ex girlfriend when that was like 3 years older than me she was weird as fuck,she was sexy but really weird.She dressed,acted,thought and talked like a hippy but she was anorexic and into all types of weird shit.But we messed around in some satanic rituals and shit but nothing happened.It was pretty lame we tried to summon something and even had to say all this weird "fuck jesus" shit lol.But yeah nothing happened at all it was kind of disappointing.But the Ouija board seriously? That shit ain't real lmao I have one in my closet like 15 feet from me I just use it to scare people with.Yeah there has to be someone that's "leading" the people that also have their hands on the ouiji and then you say "hello is there anyone in this room with us" and then you move the piece with your hand to spell "yes" and then you just pretty much freak your friends out and shit.Ive tried doing it in places that are "haunted" and no spirits ever moved the piece it just stayed in one spot. That's all bullshit so is "magic" Ive tried all that shit like satanism,paganism,necromancy,voodoo,santaria and all that and none of it worked it was all fake.Just like all the other religions.[/quote]

You sir have officially scared the shit out me(literately)

11. When I was in high school, some friends and I played with a ouija board, and what we did was take turns asking questions, but not out loud, only in our heads, and not touching the planchette while our question was being answered. This way, even if someone was 'leading' with the planchette they had no way of knowing what they were replying to.

Anyway, I asked a question, again, silently and not out loud. My question was: "Does Gabriel love me?"

The answer I got was: "Demonstrate" which I took to mean that proof of his feelings would be found in his actions, which turned out to be true.

It could be just a coincidence, but I thought it was damn cool, and actually not scary at all as I believe we were communicating with the spirit of our teacher who had recently died, and he was a lovely person. Maybe he wanted to stop by with some last wisdom for his students. :love:

12. [quote name='"SativaShark"']

When I was in high school, some friends and I played with a ouija board, and what we did was take turns asking questions, but not out loud, only in our heads, and not touching the planchette while our question was being answered. This way, even if someone was 'leading' with the planchette they had no way of knowing what they were replying to.

Anyway, I asked a question, again, silently and not out loud. My question was: "Does Gabriel love me?"

The answer I got was: "Demonstrate" which I took to mean that proof of his feelings would be found in his actions, which turned out to be true.

It could be just a coincidence, but I thought it was damn cool, and actually not scary at all as I believe we were communicating with the spirit of our teacher who had recently died, and he was a lovely person. Maybe he wanted to stop by with some last wisdom for his students. :love:[/quote]

It's nice to believe that, buuuuut maybe you think this way because you wanted a certain answer and you took whatever you could to create that. Like when someone sees jesus in a pancake. People do it everyday.

Also, does this mean ghosts can read minds now? This bothers me. Even the dead shouldn't be subjected to some of the fucked up shit that goes on in my head. Then again, when I die, can I read minds? I guess ghosts have other super powers like invisibility, flight, can walk through walls. Why not mind reading as well?

It was your teacher right? Why is his ghost following you around? Is he reading just your mind or everyone's at once? Actually, I'm sure you announced who's turn it was.

I don't believe in ouija boards...

13. I don't believe in them either, really, and the skeptical part of my brain agrees with you on the wishful thinking, but nontheless it was an unusual experience when I expected nothing but gibberish. *plays Twilight Zone music*

Anyway, it's Halloween, we need mysterious stories to enjoy, or at least I do. :cool:

14. sounds like a this one time at band camp story lol

15. [quote name='"mememantis"']One time I ate 3 marijuanas and I thought I saw Ronald McDonald on a train. So yah.[/quote]

What? You ate 3 "marijuanas"?
    Could you be more specific, like maybe, 3 grams?

16. How much more specific do you want him to be? 3 Marijuanas is 3 Marijuanas.

17. Sounds quite deep. And this is why I'm an Atheist ^^

18. #18 thewarden, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    I mean the ouija board part isn't scary, but the guy is. I wonder what the fuck they were doing in that barn

I think he was just confused as to if we were using American or European marijuanas

19. [quote name='"Malvolio"']

How much more specific do you want him to be? 3 Marijuanas is 3 Marijuanas.[/quote]

Haha, okay

20. [quote name='"thewarden"']I mean the ouija board part isn't scary, but the guy is. I wonder what the fuck they were doing in that barn

I think he was just confused as to if we were using American or European marijuanas[/quote]

I thought we were using Chinese marijuanas