Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scary stories

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by N1CKL337, Jul 11, 2010.

1. So I was wondering what stories you all have that could be put under the genre of scary, here's mine:

I'll preface the story saying I'm allergic to a bunch of stuff which includes the following: milk, nuts, peanuts, and shellfish. And if I eat it my throat starts to close up and my asthma kicks in and I need my epipen or I die. So I was at my friends house after a smoke sesh with two friends and my friends mom ask if we want pizza because they have some but his mom knows I'm allergic so she makes me chicken salad in a pita wrap. So I get it and it's dark in his downstairs but I notice these dark things in the chicken salad so I am hesitant to eat it but too lazy to go upstairs and ask. So I decided it must be raisin and his mom is just weird for adding raisins in (no offense to you chicken salad with raisin eaters out there). So after a few bites I feel myself having an allergic reaction but it's not that bad. Pretty much I don't know how long it's going for but it's getting worse and I ask my friend to get me water. Eventually I'm fine and thought it was just my asthma acting up. A couple months later my friend reveals there were walnuts in the chicken salad and I had a legit allergic reaction which could have killed me but I focused and calmed myself down. Prety scary.