Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scary Incident Last Night

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pastscreaming, Mar 29, 2012.

1. yea, cause a very similar situation happened to one of my friends (not while taking a shit though lol) where he was just chillin, then felt kinda odd and then woke up convulsing a few mins later, but he drinks enough alcohol to kill a small elephant. But alcohol will dehydrate you, so maybe it was some form of dehydration??? Maybe a sugar crash of some sort... hypoglycemic reaction?

I would go to a doc and get some tests done either way lol

2. [quote name='"theduck"']

It wasn't a seizure, you aren't conscious while its going on, if you remember lying on the floor convulsing it wasn't a seizure.[/quote]

There's different types of seizures man...you can be totally aware of what's going on

3. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

maybe it was some form of dehydration??? Maybe a sugar crash of some sort
    [/quote]

This is what made most sense to me after I researched,but also OP check out PHOTOSENSITIVE EPILEPSY....its common for people to have the tendencies for this but never actually have seizures their whole lives....but when you're high your brain reacts differently to light,images,etc. and could actually trigger a photosensitive epileptic seizure

And just a heads up I was heavily focused into a video game or computer each time I had this experience....I'm not a doctor so who knows but if its only happened once to you its kinda hard to "diagnose" because you can't really find a pattern yet

4. get healthy, and then smoke weed. Don't smoke weed to get healthy, doesn't work.

5. Something similar happened to me. I was meditating and decided to toke just to see how it affected my meditation. A few minutes later I feel myself getting higher but I also start getting a ringing in my ears and a shaky, blacking out vision. I then couldn't control my body and fell. I got up and everything was fine, just had to sit, but the whole experience was scary as shit, especially when just meditating.

But yeah in your case it probably was dehydration.

6. Honestly what happened to you is called pulling a whitey. It has happened to me twice before Also make sure to drink lots of water to prevent this from happening. When it happened to me it was the first and only time I had to say "Dude I'm good". As in I couldn't finish the blunt and got out of the rotation. Funny thing is, actually it isn't funny at all, it sucks real bad when this happens. So make sure to drink water all the time. Peace and love.

7. OK so last night it happened to me again OP....fuck...I'm starting to think it just has to do with a lack of oxygen to the brain....

Fuck I slammed my head hard last night

8. Sounds like a shitty situation.

9. Don't mean to scare you, but go see a doctor it could be something serious like a brain tumor or something. Never try to self-diagnos your self, you will only diagnos yourself with what you think you have, not with what is actually wrong with you.

10. I agree with yours and everyone else who suggested so's advice; I'm going to see one today to hopefully get this sorted out... I've never gone to a doctor with something related to cannabis before. Will they be all judgmental and give me a lecture? I guess every doctor is different but I'm not sure if this will be a good thing or not.

11. I've fainted a few times and felt generally shitty after smoking a lot, and I found out that it was caused by low blood sugar. Now, I eat something sugary before I smoke, and I feel fine! Maybe you should try that. :)

12. [quote name='"KittenGreen"']I've fainted a few times and felt generally shitty after smoking a lot, and I found out that it was caused by low blood sugar. Now, I eat something sugary before I smoke, and I feel fine! Maybe you should try that. :)[/quote]

I usually eat something sugary afterwards lol :)

13. Epilepsy in my case effects me in different ways just like it can with anybody. From convulsions to blank starring, seizures can be noticeable but some are not. I would definitely get checked out though, better for you in the future. THC, in massive amounts can trigger a seizure in a small amount of people. Cannabis is a wonder drug, a lot of good can come from this plant. Even stopping seizures or preventing them in different ways. With research of this plant that is done scientifically and professionally we will be amazed of everything that can be done with this plant. Its time for the government to figure out how there gonna handle this plant. Its not really about the dangers and harms from cannabis anymore its about how were gonna do this. With a true plan and a deep rooted nation, this outlawed plant can truely bloom on US soil.

14. Can't stop laughingggggggg!

15. So you are saying thou' was quickly rendered unconscious whilst defecating on thine throne?

16. when you smoke your sugar levels drop. Depending on the person, if your blood sugar levels are real low you may even pass out.

17. Dude im thinking of some dude flopping like a fish while shitting all over himself omfg hahahahahahahaha

Aaahhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahah

18. You can faint from taking shits. I did some research and sitting down while taking shit like squeezes your anal tube which is why squatting (bidet) is better.

19. Doctor. Ask one about it. They are usually qualified to give you a diagnosis. Stoners on a stoner forum, not the greatest place to get a diagnosis.

20. Hahahahahaha I remember this thread.